Are we gonna make it?

Thats justin bieber as Bustin Jieber, enjoy the sight of him! :D

Back with the story!

Bustin's POV

Oh wreck, I forgot me and Maik had to attend some wedding party at 7, and our flight is at 8 sharp. Great way to start your official honeymoon bustin, great.

I scanned the room of me and my husband shared, looking for him. But I couldnt find him anywhere. I looked at the clock resting on the wall above. 5.45 ugh, this is a nightmare. What should I do now?

I didnt realize I shouted my husband name but well I did notice  a black haired guy come out from a bathroom with just towel lingers around his torso. Ah there he is

"Missing me already?" He says rather cockily. Hell this boy.

I turned into his face "Ah, there you are. Are you getting ready for the Wed party?" I saw him started to walk across the room to get dressed.

He opened the wardrobe, searching for the right suit to put on "No shit, sherlock. Of course! I do remember theres a party to attend, whats the dresscode again?"

"Blue or gold" I answered shortly. He scanned his eyes back to the wardrobe again after he done putting on some boxer.

"Eh I dont owned such color. Well I just wear this then, fuck the dresscode I look fine in everything" He then picked on some black shirt and matching it with his black pants. Adding some finishing touch by wearing a black tux and brown belt.

He turned his body to me "This will do, right?" He examined his arms so i could get a better look over his perfectly outfit.

I just nodded and replied "You do look good in everything, husband. Even I prefer you with no clothes" I jokingly chuckled.

"Nice try, Jieber. Youre not getting to see me naked anytime soon"

"Oh I'm so will once we're on the plane" He shrugged at that and slipped on his Gucci shoes.

"Just get ready will ya, we dont have much time" Maik shoving a passport and his phone to his pocket.

"Arent you gonna bring some bag or whatsoever?"

With that he just reply casually "Youre gonna buy me a new clothes and shoes there. Im not in the mood for packing shit"

Geez this spoiled brat guy

Right, do I forget to tell you that he's taking longer than chick to pick up his shops? Yeah, he's that picky.

"Sure babe, Im just gonna bring a few clothes tho, I already packed this one bag only" I lifted a medium, blue Jansport bag and lingered it on my shoulder.

Maik watched me from head to toe, nodding as he approving how I look. I choose to wear a nice black tux with a gold string that shaped dragon like on it. I combed my hair a bit and put on some black-gold sunglasses.

After he done watching me he then pulled out his phone "I have ordered a cab and he's already outside, so lets get going!"

I took him by the arm and started to walked out of the nice house we lived in.

-----

So much for wedding party.

Now I had to run in airport while dragging Maik's wrist in hope not to miss the flight.

"What time is it now?!"

Maik checked his black silver D.W that wrapped perfectly on his left wrist. His face turn into this horror look.