↳ i. diego hargreeves

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

i. the public library

warnings: none
inspiration: pinterest writing prompts :D

warnings: noneinspiration: pinterest writing prompts :D

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

y/n went to the public library to study for her midterm exams peacefully, since her siblings are being a pain in the ass. as she entered the public library her body automatically relaxed to the comfortable silence. she went to an extremely silent spot in the library and where no one can bother her.

thirty minutes have passed while studying and she was moving on to another subject, english literature. she began looking for the book in her backpack when she realised it wasn't there. "shit," she lowly mumbled, she had to memorize dates and people during the world war II.

she stood up and began strolling to the different aisles looking for a book that will have the similar things she needs to study. while she she was looking at the bottom of the shelves while walking she bumped into a guy her age. "watch where you're go-" diego began to say while dusting off his sleeves, when he realised that he bumped into a pretty girl. "um, i'm sorry i wasn't looking." he said while reaching out his hand to help the girl up.

"no, uh, it was my fault i wasn't looking either."  y/n said while sending an apologetic smile to diego. she looked down feeling awkward as they were just standing there and looking at each other, she gotta admit he's pretty cute and diego thinks the same way about her.

"um, i believe this is yours." she said while crouching to reach the book diego dropped earlier, as she was reaching for the book, diego was doing the same thing. both of their hands touched and they both looked at each other flustered.

y/n looked away as she began to stand up. "well i gotta get going since i still need to study. i'm y/n by the way." she stated while reaching her hand out to him. "i'm diego." he gladly reached for her hand and smiled.

"um, yeah, nice to meet you." y/n took her hand away knowing that both their hands were together for a couple of seconds now, and she walked away with a huge smile on her face.

diego too, has a big grin and he's planning to visit the library more in hopes of seeing y/n again and having a time away from his siblings.

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

a/n: um well this isn't that good oopsies 😅 i'm still trying to figure out the storyline and stuff. i'll be doing more prompts but please dm me for suggestions or to have an imagine dedicated to you! that's all for today have a great one!

xo, chloe <3

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.