Shut up, Marvolo

As they walked down the corridor to Sirius Harry's quarters, one question bothers. In the end, he dared to ask them.

- Tom, what did Dumbledore want from me?

- According to a real prophecy, Albus is the bad guy and you threaten him. That's why he wanted to dispose of you change mine with his place in this prophecy which he told you and get real. So it few more or less like that; ,, Here comes the one who has the power to defeat the White Lord... Born of those who have resisted him three times, and will be born when the seventh month is finished... And though the Dark Lord will mark him as an equal, he will have the power The White Lord does not know... And one of them must die from the hand of the other because no one can live when the other survives... The one who has the power to defeat the White Lord will be born when the seventh month is over..." 

- Why they did not call him  "Lemon Lord" or... "Lord of Drops", and not just "White Lord" and " Dark Lord", it is really not very original and really racist. - Harry snarled at Tom as he laughed.

- So that implies that I have some power that Dumbledore does not know and I have to use her to kill an old zgreda, and you'll help me in this because you have marked me as an equal, right?

- More or less.

- Do you have any idea what might be for power?

- Damn know Haruś. - Tom said carelessly, then reached the two Death Eaters guarding the door. 

- You can leave now. - he said to them with an icy and imperious voice. 

- Yes, Lord - they said in a chorus and disappeared.

Tom pressed the handle and went quietly inside. Harry heard the voice well known to him. 

- Let me go ogrzyco! I need to see Harry!

- You will not go anywhere until the Dark Lord himself comes for you! Crucio!

In Harry something was boiling, he broke away from Tom and ran into the room with his wand raised. His eyes turned red again and the pupils became simple. He looked like a furious snake.

- NO ONE will hurt SIRIUS, CRUCIO, SECTUMSEMPRA, RICTUSEMPRA. - Harry roared and his voice sounded like a snake's hiss. Bella fell to the floor, writhing in pain, blood ran from her wounds, and later stiffened under the influence of the last spell.

- I see that you liked Cruciatus Poti. - said the amused Riddle, entering the room. 

- I think I understand why you use it so often.- Harry murmured. Then his face lit up at the sight of the man standing by the bed. 

- Sirius. - Harry shouted happily and fell into the tight embrace of his godfather. Tears of happiness flew from his eyes.

- Harry. - Sirius whispered, hugging his godson. 

- We will always be together? You promised me something. - Harry said through tears.

- Always Harry always. - Syriusz said with a smile wiping the young tears.

- How touching. - Tom said theatrically, blowing his nose into a handkerchief.

- Shut Up Marvolo. - snarled at the same time after which after a while they laughed. 

- Phi! - Lord snorted like a rabid cat. 

- So, what's now? Harry asked cheerfully still clinging to Black.

- I suggest something to eat. - Sirius suggested.

- Good Idea, let's go... and no! Yet Bella sorry Bel, do not be angry. - Riddle waved his hand and the woman's body disappeared all the injuries and then she stood up and cast a hateful glance at the two standing next to him and came up to Lord bowing deeply to kiss the tips oh his shoes. After a moment she left. When she left the room, Harry fell into a hysterical laugh. 

- How can you... fuuu. - he choked through laughter.

- Is everything good, Harry? - Sirius asked anxiously, putting his hand to his godson's forehead.

- You would not want to kiss my cute Italian leather shoes, Poti? - Voldemort growled. 

- No.- Harry managed to say, then he rose, still laughing, and went to breakfast. 

____________

- So you think we should go back to Grimmauld Place and say some nonsense to Drops, right? - asked Sirius. 

- I believe that Harry should go back and get a little hugged by Severus alone is not enough. - Tom said. 

- Drops will believe me, but when Sirius comes back... it's not necessarily. I do not want to put him at risk. - said the boy hard. Sirius smiled warmly at him and patted his shoulder.

- You're right Harry.- said thoughtfully, Riddle. - anyway, you should stay here for a time dome and will be git but we will have to visit Diagon Alley and Nocturne.

- This is when we go to SHOPPINGS.

- I think that we should go in a week because there will be too many members of the circle of mercy in the coming days. - Tom declared. 

- Tom? Or maybe you will buy new shoes? - Harry said innocently. 

- Potter. - Riddle growled 

- Hi, it's me. 

- Potter. - his voice became darker.

- That's my name, thanks for Tommy reminder.

- POTTER. - Tom thundered.

- We will play in countries and cities? I have an idea for the letter "P"...

- How will I play something with you... - snapped the owner of the residence.

- So paper, stone, Crucio. - Harry said with mock sadness.