Kya Preeti Pandit se pyar karti hai?? Part-2

The next day was mehandi. Everyone gathered down the colony. The 2 professional mehandi artists were drawing beautiful dulhan mehandi on preeti's hand. Naina and Swati were drawing mehandi on some random aunty's hands. Taiji was munching khandvi, one of the snacks prepared for today's function which was served by munna. Sameer was busy fixing the fan switches on the switch board and Pandit was helping chacha and chachiji simultaneously with decoration and carrying big vessels for the rasoi.

Many girls were drooling on sameer and were trying to catch his attention.....but the taiji started boosting about her choice of fixing the alliance of naina and sameer and accepting their love relationship.

Everyone was busy with all the rituals followed by their masti but there was one soul sitting lifeless. Yes! Preeti was continuously staring at the floor when the mehandiwali asked her about her husband's name and she could think only about one person 'PANDIT' said preeti. Munna was just passing by and heard it. He was shocked. Just then taiji was going to read it but munna offered her one more dish and she got distracted and then he went to sameer and pulled him in the corner.

Sameer:kya kar raha hai munna??

Munna:are abhi main neeche taiji ko jalebi dene gaya toh Maine Pandit ka naam preeti ke muh se sunna.

Sameer:ha toh usme kya hai uske naam pandit hi toh hai aur naina aur swati bhi toh use Pandit hi bulate hai na.

Munna:are puri baat toh sun.

He narrates everything to sameer and he is also shocked.

Sameer:kya......matlab preeti bhi Pandit se...par phir woh yeh shaadi kyu kar rahi hai.

They both stay still for sometime.

Munna:chal sameer jaake yeh baat Pandit se karte hai.

They both were going when tauji asked them to help with the huge jute bags full of grains. Till evening they try to talk to pandit but because due to one or the other work they couldn't.

At night for sangeet the guest from both the families had arrived and the ladkiwale were busy fulfilling their wishes. Soon sharad and his family also arrived. They settled down and later Naina and Swati got preeti downstairs.

Everyone was awestruck by her beauty, all her in-laws were staring at her. Pandit was astonished seeing her. The girl with double-braided hair,with pvkm school uniform of knee length on, the girl who the boys were also scared,she was the same girl whom everyone called Naina's hanuman. And now she was looking like a beautiful, elegant ,shy lady. She was no more hanuman but a royal goddess. Even munna and sameer were awestruck. They slowly saw Pandit moving forward but as soon as swanna made her sit besides sharad, pandit turned and shut his eyes tight. Sameer and munna held his shoulders and for the first time they saw tears welling up in his eyes. They wanted to talk to him but chachaji asked them to start with the program.

The program wasn't much happening but swapreena and samundit tried their best to show their happiness. Lastly by agarwal's much insistence pandit sang the song CHUPANA BHI NAHI AATA.....

The families heard it as a song but only samun knew the hidden meaning of it. As soon as the program was completed and the guest went for dinner samun pulled Pandit in balcony of preena's room.

Sameer:Pandit hume tujhse kuch baat karni hai.

Pandit:ha bolo na.

Munna:preeti bhi tujhse pyar karti hai........shayad.

Pandit:kya!!!!

Sameer:Hume aisa lagta hai ki shayad preeti bhi tujhse pyar karti hai.

Pandit:matlab??

Sameer and munna narrate the whole scenario.

Pandit:nahi re shayad galti se bol diya hoga.

Munna:acha galti se, toh phir mera naam kyu nahi liya, chal mera chod sameer toh uska jija hai toh uska bhi toh le sakti thi na...tera hi kyu liya naam usne??

Pandit did not have a answer.

Sameer:hai kya tere paas isska jawab??nahi na. Are pagle woh tujhse pyar karti hai. Dekh main na apne saali ko acha se jaanta hu woh tujhse pyar karti hai aur isiliye usne tera naam liya. Aur yahi sach hai..

Pandit:aisa kuch nahi hai.

And he started to leave.

Munna:(held him by his arm)kab tak bhagta rahega tu?? Kab tak bhagta rahega preeti se?? Un sab sawalon se jo hamare mann mein hai jo tere mann mein hai??ha??batana kaha tak bhagega??

Pandit:jab tak mere mein takat hai tab tak. Bohot dur tak.....ek baar uski shaadi ho jaye toh main bhi chala jaunga yaha se, uski yaadon se dur.

Munna:acha aur jab usse pata chalega tab??

Sameer:dekh pandit ek na ek din toh usse pata chalna hi hai aur agar usse kisi aur se pata chala toh bohot bura lagega usse. Kya pata agar tune usse abhi bataya toh shayad sharad ki jagah tu kal mandap mein hoga preeti ke saath. Bata de usse woh mana nahi karegi.

Pandit:karegi, woh mana karegi.

Munna:kya???

Pandit:ha yahi sach hai. Tumne dekha nahi hai usko, kaise bina apne marzi ke shaadi kar rahi hai woh. Kyu?? Sirf tumhare liye,uske parivar ke liye,unki izzat ke liye woh apni hi izzat dhoke mein daal rahi hai. Woh apne apno ke liye apni hi khushi qurban kar rahi hai. Dekha hai Maine usko raat-raat bhar rote hue. Kabhi-kabhi sochta hu kya yeh wohi preeti hai jo sabko hasati thi, khud hasti thi, jisne tum dono ki lovestory ko badhava diya. Aaj tak maine uski aankhon mein aanson sirf ek baar dekha hai aur woh hai pooja didi ke shaadi ke waqt, uske baad Maine usse sirf muskurate dekha hai. Aur ab wahi muskurahat kahi gayab si ho gayi hai.(after 5 mins silence he wipes his tears and takes a deep breathe) agar woh apne parivar ke liye apna sab kuch chod sakti hai toh main bhi uske parivar aur uske izzat karte hue apne aap ko usse pyar karne se rokunga, usse bohot dur chala jaunga, bas yeh shaadi ho jaye. Kal jab preeti chali jayegi tabhi main bhi chala jaunga.

Samun:(shocked)kya????kaha....kaha jayega tu???

Sorry for being late..... 
Please do vote and share your views on this through your comments.

                                             Shambhavi❤