five.

jungkook was hovering over him, having put a blanket over him to keep him warm. yoongi's eyes trailed up from jungkook's being hands holding the thin, flimsy cloth to his broad chest to his perfect, chiseled face, and they made eye contact. "sSKWHDJKAJSKAKKS THANK YOU FOR THE TEA AND COOKIES SEE YOU AROUND" yoongi bolted for the door, not bothering to grab his shoes. his only priority was to hide his bright red blush and get out. jungkook stared after him, an expression of worry, surprise and humor on his face. finally, he chuckled. "what a curious neighbor," he murmured to himself. "i hope we become close."

both houses were quiet again, the only sounds being the occasional drop of a box from jungkook, and a muffled 'oops' following after. yoongi refrained from laughing every time it happened, and succeeded in doing so. he imagined jungkook holding a bunch of boxes, his biceps flexing in all their glory, and his handsome face-"sSKDBJA WHAT AM I THINKING?!"yoongi nearly screams, the image not going away.

after calming down, he sat at the brown, dusty bench standing in front of his piano, and sighed, leaning forward to hit a couple of keys. they made a horrid sound, causing yoongi to jump backwards. then he sighed again. i wonder when i can meet him again... yoongi thinks to himself. then his finger self-consciously move to the piano to play a slow, jazzy tune.

in the other house, as the music drifts to jungkook's ears, he smiles softly, as he prepares dinner, and the rest of the night is filled with a harmony of piano jazz and the soft clanking of pans and pots, music to both of them.

hi
ITS HERE BUT IM SO LATE IM SO SORRY I HAD A BUSY SCHEDULE AND I FORGOT I WROTE STORIES

forgive me ㅠ.ㅠ