1st Knock-out

"So yeah, Ice, try to rate us - your other selves - with those." Earthquake clapped his hands.

Ice looked at the board, "Why me?"

"Because you're the most straight-forward person I have ever met." The other five Boboiboys nodded their heads, some excitingly.

"Well then..." Ice scratched his cheek. He was not feeling too lazy right now, also this could be fun, "Since we already decided that top/bottom thingy, let me choose other features... You." Ice pointed at Solar, "Are trash."

"WHAT?!"

Solar screeched while others gaped. What? What did Ice say? He rated the almighty Solar TRASH and and and... just like that?!

"You're the only one thinking of yourself as "almighty". " Thorn gave his boyfriend a disapproving look, still, he was surprised too. Yes, Solar could be quite arrogant and annoying at times, but "trash" was just too much. Or... it was not?

"The second you lost your power to Retak'ka." Ice's face held no emotions, "You lost my respect too."

The atmosphere froze all of a sudden. Now this was quite a sensitive topic.

"Not that I force you to be able to defeat him or something, he's a really really strong villain, I couldn't stand a chance against him, either." Ice squeezed his right hand slightly, "Still, it's not like you had to face him ALONE."

He raised his head, "And you couldn't even stay away from him, let alone fought back."

You're supposed to be one of the strongest, yet the only one to fail miserably.

Unspoken words echoed off the walls.

Don't try to protest since you know you're to blame too, agree?

Ice's lips curled up.

"Next."

*TBC*