7th Knock-out (Winners!)

Though aware of Ice's good will, Solar still huffed that his laid back friend gave him the most degrading word.

"I wished I could throw your comment back, but you seem to be anything but "trash". " The "trashy" boy confessed rather unhappily. Ice did not even bat an eye, "I'll take that as a compliment."

Seeing his boyfriend twitch his face, Thorn tapped him on the shoulder, "You know, I don't think being trash is that bad." His saying made the others either look puzzled or quirk an eyebrow. Obviously anyone living under this roof could produce quite bizarre statements.

Thorn carried on with a carefree yet kind-hearted grin, "Trash is usually something useful that finished its duty before getting thrown away, and yes, isn't everything in the world like that? We live, take part in daily activities, sometimes we fall sometimes we rise, shed tears and bloom smiles, before we all settle down, and finally waiting for death. Just like a journey of something turning into trash but longer. And the greatest part is, trash can be recycled!" Thorn let out a breath, "Man, if I were trash I seriously wanted to be recyclable one. They are eco-friendly."

Solar seemed to be in a daze. Were Thorn trying to tell him that... he was at least useful? And he appreciated him?

Thorn smacked his idiot's head, "Don't think so highly of yourself. Being the cause of our potential heart attacks doesn't make you useful." Emerald gems softened, "What I mean is, being trash is okay as long as you lived well before. However there are times when we haven't finished our duties, nor fulfilled our wishes, yet we feel like... trash. It's normal. As for people deem us trash, if that person is Ice then no need to be frustrated anymore, you and I both know Ice bears no malice towards us. I believe he sometimes feels like trash too, right, Ice?"

"No."

"... Woah, I'd like to be a piece of recyclable and confident trash then."

Blaze whispered in Cyclone's ears, "Now the one giving an awesome speech is Thorn, and pigs can fly."

Thorn smiled, "I can hear you."

"Alright, alright, please spare me." Thorn had iron fists, which he would sweetly introduce to Blaze's face, an idea the latter was not too fond of. He would rather watch pigs fly.

"Now that everything is heading towards a happily ever after..." Carnelian eyes turned to a certain someone, "You're definitely not gonna describe me, no? In detail?"

"No."

"Iceee... Pleaseee...."

"No means no. Do you want it in another language? Nein."

Blaze was forced to his knees, "Why, why the world has to be so cruel?"

Ice squatted down, "That means I'm your world, thank you very much."

"You should at least make it sound more touching!"

A sarcastic one showing no mercy on his miserable half always served a good laugh. The other boys nodded in solemn agreement. Perhaps that's how their love works: To make us die laughing.

Ice patted the orange hoodie, "Come on, it's not like you need to be described that much."

The kneeling boy winced, "But I'm jealooous... Everyone got detailed description except me! How unfair is that?"

Ice smiled, a loving gleam crossed his Topaz eyes. He helped Blaze stand up, "Verbal description doesn't and will never suit you, you silly. Our days together should have been telling you enough. Even my previous teasing comments will do. Yes, sometimes I wonder who exactly are you? You can be as childish as a three-year-old yet can be so considerate towards those you love. You can fight to protect, can burn and destroy. Can be sooo troublesome that I just want you to go away and let me sleep in peace, but when I'm awake you're always there. Why are you here? Sometimes I silently ask. I'm not sure if I want to know you or not since we're the same person in the first place, however, your stupid company somehow keeps me warm, to the point that I'm kinda unwilling to let you go."