Afterstory

1 year after the events of Mistook Feelings...

"Hum, hmhmhm~" The instant I woke up, a girly voice was humming a tune that sounded like it belonged to an anime and it rang softly in my ears.

As I was checking my surroundings due to me still being half-asleep, the blonde petite girl noticed that I was awake now and greeted me with a genuine smile of happiness-

"Good morning, Hayate!"

This cute little (yet being 18) girl is my soon-to-be wife is called Nagi Sanzenin.

And our wedding is... today...
Shoot...

I'm not ready at all.

"G-good morning, Nagi." Nonetheless, I got up and greeted my girlfriend back.

"Hehe, what's wrong with you, Hayate? You look like you're really uneasy!" She giggled at my (possibly) bewildered face, I probably look like an idiot right now... I should say that I'm not prepared...

"Well... The truth is... I'm not ready yet... I've been feeling really uneasy lately about this day, because, you know, we're getting married! I don't know what to do..." I feel really embarrassed saying these words, honestly.

But Nagi chuckled and hugged me really tight.

...

I think that's TOO tight.

"A-ah!" She realized what she's doing and quickly pulled herself away from me while blushing uncontrollably.

"A-actually... I feel the s-same..." She said, looking away at me and sneaking glances at me at the same time. She's... so cute!

As I see the scene unfolding in front of me, I can't help but pat her.

Due to our height difference, it was really easy to pat her...

"E-eh?! Not that I mind, but w-what?" She looked confused, but I continued without giving any explanation.

"Nagi... That made all of my uneasiness go away, thank you." I smiled, despite still being confused with my actions, she smiled back.

We looked in eachother's eyes and after seconds of silence, we laughed.

"We must look really crazy right now, hahaha!" She said, still laughing.

"But I guess that's a part of being a couple."

Between our laughing, I asked Nagi a question, for our future, and our life.

"Nagi."

"Yes?"

"Are you ready?"

After that question, she suddenly got closer to me, eventually getting locked into a kiss.

"Mm..." Her tongue moved into my mouth, and I did the same, our love spreading towards our whole body.

Thus, the kiss was broken after a long amount of time.

"Haa... That's my answer." She answered after our passionate kiss...
I guess that's a yes.

"Alright.
Then let's move into the REAL beginning of our story."

"That's... poetic, actually, Hayate. But I like that part of you."

"Okay, then! How about let's do a quick one before our wedding?"

"W-Whaaa?! I-I mean, I know we've been doing this for a year, but you surprisingly brave about this stuff!" She replied, fidgeting her fingers, nervous about what to answer.

Guess I have to tease her more.

"So, is that a no...?"

"No! I-I mean... Alright..."

"You won't regret that answer, later, right?"

I then pushed her down on our bed, she closed her eyes, I looked at her pretty face, cute, petite, and simply beautiful to my eyes.

I just want to say to the whole world that this is my girlfriend and no other can take her from me.

I leaned closer and...

Kissed her forehead.

"Alright, we're done!" She opened her eyes and replied with an "Eh?"

"T-That's it?"

"Yup."

"Hayate... You idiot! You got my hopes up!!!" She threw pillows and stuff at me, angry at me for getting her hopes up.

"Ow, ow! Sorry! But, I mean... Let's save it for later..."

"Promise?"
"I promise."

"You know, Nagi... I love you."

"I love you too, Hayate."

–We might be a little awkward, but from butler and mistress, to wife and husband.

We will always love eachother, as our bond is unbreakable.

Thank you for reading.

Mini-Story, FINAL!

Really fun thing to make, right, guys?

...

Right, I forgot I don't have any assistant... Why did I even make an afterstory? Couldn't I leave this story alone?

But I guess I just love this couple and I want to make more things about them...

"You got me! I'm your assistant!"

You're just a figment of my imagination, nothing else.

"Even though that is true... I will still stay beside you until the day you die. I may be your imagination... But I'm still your friend."

Y'know, that makes me happy. Thanks.

"Hehe, I'm your friend, after all!"

Fin