1

The story will be in Irene's point of view

I was running, I felt that my legs started to feel weak but I couldn't stop, I needed to get away.

The rain falling on me felt calming in a way but still cold and miserable.

But suddenly I felt myself come in contact with the hard ground.

I didn't have the strength to get up, I was just laying there on my knees crying for what seemed like forever.

Trough my blurry vision I saw two feet stopping in front of me, I looked up to see a girl standing there with a umbrella and her hand out for me to take.

I was hesitant to take it but I literally had nothing to lose so I took it. She helped me get up and then we just stood there.

I didn't dare to look up but I could see her reaching out with something. I decided that I would look up at her with my watery eyes and I felt how my heart fluttered.

She motioned her hand towards me again, I looked at her hand and she had a cloth. I shook my head as I folded my arms over my chest and looked sideway.

I could hear her sigh. I suddenly was pulled by my chin to face her, I was shocked and my eyes were probably wide open.

She started to wipe my tears with the cloth and I didn't even try to stop her, I was too busy to study her face.

My thoughts were erupted by her taking my hand and putting the cloth in it.

"Keep it"