RULES/ FORM

1) i do not accept oc's, for the most part. unless if you have a very interesting oc, i prefer not to rp with them. it's nothing personal, just personal preference. that being said....

2) i will do basically any ship with the four boys. though my personal favorite is mclennon, i will rp any combination of the four of them.

3) i also will do gen roleplays, or just the bois goofing around, being bros and having fun. i really could care less.

4) you can request scenarios, but i also will be posting scenarios that you can do.

5) if you want to do a group rp, tag two people who might want to play the other two (or, we can wait for two people to join) i prefer to play john, but will play any of the four if necessary.

6) this is a semi-lit roleplay. so, at least three sentences. proper grammar would be amazing, but if english isn't your first language i understand completely.

7) password one is your favorite beatles album.

8) only tag me once a day, i am a tad busy and may not get back to you asap all the time.

9) password two is to tag three people.

FORM:

RELATIONSHIP*
WHO YOU WANT TO PLAY —
WHO YOU WANT ME TO PLAY —
AU/ PLOT IDEA —
TIME ZONE —
PASSWORDS —

( * = not required )