The Awakening

I opened my eyes to darkness. The air was filled with the scent of blood and death. There was a sharp pain on my side that was slightly fading. My eyes began to adjust to the darkness, when I became aware of a figure sitting down in the corner of my eye. It began to move, each second moving closer, it's footsteps became louder until it stopped. The figure leaned over me looking me strait in the eye. It moved back and turned on the lights. I put my hands on my eyes covering them the light was too bright, too painful, slowly burning me, everywhere it felt the pain of anguish. Then something happened. My gums began to pain and then something came out. My teeth.
The light then turned off, and on came on a more dim light. I began to settle.
The pain became subside. I then removed my hands from my eyes. Almost hyperventilating, I sat up putting my hands over my chest to feel how fast my heart was beating. I was shocked. I had no heartbeat.

"Are you ok Ellie?"

I heard a voice coming from above me. I looked up. It was him the person that burned me, the person that would hurt me for no
apparent reason. What was his problem?

"Do I look like I'm ok?" I asked as my voice became ridged.

"Um yes actually you do." he said. His voice sounding the same as before.

"Your vitals actually look pretty good, and your blood pressure." He chuckled

"If you had any, are perfectly fine."

A light smile appeared on his face as he stared at me. His hazel eyes and his hair brown. His smile became more visual. I still had that penurious look on my face. He leaned forward.

"Oh come on Ellie. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I was silent. I once heard the term don't talk to strangers. He was a stranger. Everything here was a stranger I had absolutely no idea were I was or how I got here. I felt baseless. Like I didn't belong. I didn't remember my past.
All I knew about me by far was that my name was Ellie.

"Ellizabeth Augen?" he said " Are you in there?"

Guess I was wrong I didn't even know my real name.
He began to wave his hand in front of my face as if I was some type of dog.

"It will be nice if you could stop waving your stupid hand in front of my face!" I said.

"Ha and I thought you would have changed. After all these years your still the same Ellie I knew, the same bratty little girl who thinks she can boss everyone around. 25 years and your still her."

"Well excuse you." I began "I just met you and your not making a great impression of yourself , and if you think I'm a brat who thinks I can boss everybody around then you have no business here."

A very surprised look came up on his face.

"Ellie. 25 years is not that long. How could have forgotten about me? No something isn't righ-"

"25 years?"

I started to get this weird feeling in my gut. I missed 25 years of my life. I didn't see why I felt so disappointed. I didn't remember my life anyways what was there to miss.

"Ellie? Yes 25 years your supposed to know this stuff. Every vampire knows how long they slept... Stay here I'll be right back."

He then walked out shutting the door behind him.
I began to get dizzy and I felt like pressure was being pushed down on my head.
I got up and looked around nothing was clear my vision was blurred. The room was eebing away into darkness, until there was nothing but darkness...
--------------------------------------------
Dear the readers that got this far in reading the first chapter I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected... I was really bored when I started this...So yea you can call it your typical vampire book... but trust me on this, and yes I know we just met but seriously, TRUST ME ON THIS! This book is much more than that. Is it better than other books? I don't know that's you as the reader to decide...
THANKS FOR READING!!!
----------------------------------------------