| Chapter 2 |

Yeeeaaah a warning for anyone who reads this. This fanfiction will be much more dark then the 'original' which is utter crap and cancer. I have plans this time arround. I know what I wanna do. Anyone getting my references from songs or other games? Kudos to you! In the last chapter there is a TeamFortress 2 reference from the video: Meet the Team: meet the Medic. Who ever found it? Nice! Let's see if you can find anything this time. Clue? Song.

She was running. Why? She had no idea. Her [H/C] hair swayed as she ran through the dense, dark forest, panting. The mist was thick and the sky was invisible through the leaves of the dark trees, which loomed over her like tendrils of darkness, sprouting from the ground. She was tired. So very tired. Why was she running? Did someone or something chase her? Were they still chasing her? She was confused, cold and scared. No. She can't be scared. She must be brave. Don't let your fears show. That's what her brother always told her. A dark chuckle was the apparent response to her thoughts. Had she said it aloud? No, it doesn't matter. She looked arround. Twigs snapped on her right, a bush rustled to her left. Another dark chuckle as her heart beats frantically. She had no weapon on her. "W-who's there?" She called out into the darkness, eyes darting arround. Another chuckle, this one right behind her, a breath on her neck. Her eyes widden and she turned arround, finding noone. She shivered as she felt another breath on her neck, a hand clutching onto her upper arm. She tensed, eyes wide as her gaze found a pale hand with claw-like nails holding it. Another breath. "How adorable. Acting so brave, little one. Yet I can smell your fear, hear your heartbeat, taste the horror in the air." A voice said and she trembled slightly. She couldn't move. Why can't she move? "It's useless to try and escape. There is no escape from me. You know my name, child." And she was spun arround, her eyes closed without her realization. "Open your eyes, girl. See what your own brother feares." Unwillingly, she does so. Only to be met with a chest of a man in a teal tattered shirt. A finger hooked under her chin and her eyes widden. Glowing, white orbs stared right back. Cold, sinister, evil. A sharp glance was sent her way as her body was still frozen.

And then she's awake. She gasps, hands on her chest. She twists her oversized shirt she uses as her pjs in her hands. She panted, eyes wide. What was that? She-she can't remember. All she remembers is the feeling of utter horror. The terror. What was that? A chuckle sounded in her ear, strangely familiar, not the good kind of familiar. Her head snaps arround finding no one. She takes a deep breath. Calming herself. Just a dream. Just a nightmare. Nightmare she can't remember. The call of her brother has her snapping out of the dazed state she entered. She shouted back an answer, quickly running to get ready for the day. The nightmare slipping out of her mind completely.

Unknown to her, a man chuckles in the deepest part of her mind.
Oh this will be fun. Very entertaining indeed. He licked his lips at the phantom of her terror. How delicious. To taste that fear again, to feel the chill in her bones when he touched her arm. He shivered in sick pleasure. Oh yes. Fear is such a wonderful thing, so is chaos. He will have fun manipulating this one. Of yes. So young, yet she still had seen the terror of his reign back in the days. Experienced the war, maybe not as a soldier, as a bystander, but still. She knows about him, what he can do. It's so easy to install the terror into her veins yet-... Something about her coregous spirit has his giddiness blown to other levels. Oh yes, interesting. She refuses to be afraid. She wants to be strong, is strong in will. Weak psychically but... Heh. Works for him. More fun breaking her. He likes a good challenge when he sees one and he does not step away from such. With a cruel smirk he plans another visit. A new environment. Install a sense of calmness first. Then... He couldn't help the chuckle escaping his throat, his eyes glowing with pure glee. Oh yes. Playtime begun.