two

Charity Love

I layed with my head under the cover as Yasmine jumped on my bed and rest them talked

" Yasmine get the hell down !" I threw the cover off my head and punched her in the thigh.

" Yeen have to hit a bitch that hard."

Times like this I wished Ian know none of these peoples. I grew irritated as she started back jumping up and down.

" Come outside everybody and they mama out there."

" Let everybody and they mama stay outside and who the hell told you to bring them in here ?"

" Girl they ion steal, well I think but get up." She whined.

" You deadass just pissed me off Yasmine."

" Girl most of them downstairs with yo mama, I think yo mama tryin' to steal yo man though." I waved her off and turned over.

Once again my door was being opened after she left out and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep. Before I could turn over and see who it was my cover was snatched offa me.

" What do y'all I want ?" I yelled.

" Y'all done the made the hulk mad she finna stomp all our asses." Joe said causing them to laugh.

" All y'all get on my nerves !" I yelled once again.

" Yo titties finna fall out yo bra." Kentrell smirked pointin' at them.

" Stop looking pervert and get the hell out." I put my Nike jacket on that was laying beside my bed.

I turned around and got on my phone after hearing my door close. I looked behind me and seen Kentrell laying on my bed.

" You're still here becauseee ?" I dragged looking at him.

" Yeen got nun ian seen before." He chuckled and grabbed my remote clicking on Netflix.

"And that's fine but I need you to leave like the rest of them."

I walked over and turned my fan off, even though we had central air I still wanted my own fan. Since it was the summer I wasn't taking no chances of me smelling funky or sweating out my edges.

" Gone ahead na' and handle yo business." He looked at me. He was so damn fine and he was annoying at the same time.

" Keep playing with me and watch I tell Jania you was over my here." I smirked unzipping my jacket.

" Ion care cause i'm single and I can do whatever I want."

" Niggas always saying they single but be having a whole girlfriend." I laughed taking my jacket off.

" Nah, i'm single and ion mess with her or nobody else." He reached over and pulled me on top of him.

" Omg, what do you want ?"