Chapter 13

Annabeth's POV

"What island?" Percy looks at me very sheepishly.

"I want you to remember that I love you and I will never leave you."

"Percy, you are scaring me..."

He closes his eyes and I hear him mumble, "Dad, make sure I don't die."

"Percy, honey, what is so bad about this island?" Percy just looks at me, ignoring Sally and Paul. He grabs my hands.

"Seaweed Brain...."

"Wise Girl, remember when you were cursed to be blind?"

"How could I forget? I could hear everything, but you." He blushes.

"The island wasn't the bad part......it was the inhabitant. Well, I've done almost all of Odysseus' journey."

"What?"

"Circe, Nobody, Cambodia and Scylla-"

"I remember those."

"There was one thing you didn't see. Where was he before he came back home to his girl?"

"Well...."

"Unless I got it wrong...."

"Considering your a Seaweed Brain, you probably did." He smiles at me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, you suck-up."

"Hey!"

"Where were you?"

Percy's POV

"Ogygia..." her eyes go wide.

"I came back as soon as I could. I-I-I.... She's just a friend!"

"How did you leave?"

"She fell, but that is the curse! She had too! I talked about you, that's why she cur-"

"SHE CURSED ME?" I am panicking. Umm.....umm....

"I love you."

"Seaweed Brain...."

"I know. But, you are my Wise Girl, and only Nobody can replace you," she laughs and gives me a hug.

She pulls away and drags me too our room. She closes the door and just gives me this look. I can't describe the look, but I love it. She kisses me. My mind is just on her. I put my arms around her waist. I feel one of her hand go to my hair, and she pulls me closer, causing me to grunt. She smiles into the kiss.

'Now, we can't have that.'

I lick her lip, asking permission. She sighs, and opens her mouth, letting me in.

"AMBROSIA TIME!"

I pull back and sigh. "My favorite treats from my favorite girls."

Annabeth giggles and runs to to kitchen.

"Hey!"

By the time I get there, she is about to eat the cookie. I kiss her forehead and grab her cookie.

"Hey!" she grabs her cookie back, "get your own sweets!"

I shrug and go to pick her up. I fail. I see her elbow come down, but I roll away and grab my own cookie. She rolls her eyes, but smirks as she takes her first bite.