Chapter 19

WHACK! The sound of an item hitting something echoed through the originally quiet classroom. A groan of pain was heard as a white haired girl raised her head, glaring at the sinner who woke her up from her beautiful sleep, with a chalk to the nevertheless!

"Yukino, do you find pleasure in sleeping in my classroom, while I am teaching?" The stern and cold voice of the teacher, Liang WangShu, said. At the sentence Yukino jolted up replying with a hurried , "No, sir, wouldn't dare sir!"

"Huh, really?"

"Yes sir!"

"Then why did you fall asleep?"

"Uhhhhhh about that................................. I don't know...............?"

Laughter rung out in the classroom. "Well since you fell asleep in my class while I was teaching you are going to stay behind, for detention." Yukino's eyes widened. No way, this world also had something called detention?! Yukino let out a groan and collapsed onto her desk with a thud.

And so after class she stayed at the room for another five hours.

This guy's a devil!

Five months passed without an incident and it was only in the winter, when snow covered the beautiful land did something interesting finally happened.

Like usual, Yukino woke up after LiRong, LiMei, and Sakura finally manages to pull her out of bed then she brushed her teeth, washed her face, ate breakfast, and then walked to the school. The class happened and at lunch did Yukino and the others finally heard that two new students were joining! In the middle of the year nevertheless!

"So two people are joining." Sakura asked

"Yeah, apparently." Souta said.

"Do you know anything about it, LiRong?" Sakura inquired.

"Hmm? I have heard of it, the trial is going to take place later this evening. We can go watch if you want."

"Yes please!" And so it was decided that they were going to watch the trial, along with the rest of the school.

After school~

"Woah, it's crowded." Yukino commented.

"So stuffy," Liang ChanJuan said while fanning herself. Yukino looked over then looked at the fan she was carrying and then pointed the fan at ChanJuan and started to rapidly swing her arms in an up and down motion, creating a large gust of wind.

Too large of a gust.

ChanJuan's hair went out of control along with anyone else near her (aka all the other people in class s and several other poor souls who got stuck in the unfortunate event).

"You can stop now!" Sakura yelled.

"Ah, I was planning on stopping, it's way too tiring to do that." Yukino replied, covering her lower face with the fan again, taking joy at seeing the messed up appearance of her fellow classmates. Hair all over the place, clothes a bit messed up, and them panting heavily from the lack of oxygen that seemed to have been sucked out of them.

"I thought we were here to see the trial, not to almost die." Souta said after he caught his breath. The other glared at Yukino with immense hatred.

"Do you ever take anything seriously?" LiMei asked in exasperation.

"Sure I do." Yukino said with a smile, looking innocently at them. "Well let's go otherwise we're gonna be late for the trial!" And scurried off before they could count to three.

At the packed arena the students of Class S went to their balcony, their very luxurious balcony.

"Why is there so many people here?" Yukino asked.

"Because this is the first time that anyone has joined in the middle of the year." Yukino's twin brother, Taiyo replied. Yukino looked at her twin.

"How do you know all this? I swear you're a walking google."

"Google?"

"Nothing, just answer my question, how do you know all this?"

"Because I actually pay attention and study."

"And read." Kaito added.

"And read." Taiyo repeated.

"Oh..." however before she could say anything a very loud voice rung out.

"Alright can I have your attention!" The announcer yelled, magic amplifying his volume. Immediately it quieted down. "Alright as you may all have known we are have two new students!" He paused as he waited for the murmurs to settle down. "You all may be wondering why we are holding a trial, but it's quite simple. We wanted to show you that the two students are not any less weaker than the students of Class S, in fact they may be stronger!" Whispers broke out at this statement. "Silence!" The watchers quieted. "There are also a couple of things I wish to tell you. First, don't recklessly bother them, if you die, we will not be held guilty. Second, don't stick your nose into their business, and third, I don't recommend you having anything to do with them. Again if you die, we will not be at fault. Do you understand?"

The whole place seemed to be like a wave with all the bobbing of the head. The students in Class S hadn't said a thing, just quietly observing.

"Then without further ado welcome the two new students!" The students clapped as they excitedly stared at the entrance of the colosseum.

When the two students walked in, it became silent, seeming to not believe the handsomeness if the two new students, some of the girls even fainted while others drooled.

"Whoa, what an impressive pair of students." Kaito commented with a whistle. Haruka's and Hideaki's eyes narrowed.

The two students in the middle of the arena eyes surveyed around the seats, smiling when they found its target.

A pair of golden eyes found Yukino's red eyes, while a pair of red eyes found Sakura's green eyes. They smirked while Yukino's and Sakura's eyes twitched, mouth hanging slightly opened in shock.