Chapter 1: The beginning

May 28

New York City

Beth

It was a great day in the beginning. I aced my finals and i got on next years Cheerleading squad. Everything is going absolutely perfect, well at school they are at least. Home on the other hand is a completely other story.

My whole life I have always thought that family should always be treated kindly and they should get all the love in the world. My mother used to be that way. That is how she raised me to be. But after Jack came into our lives, all hell broke loose. At first it was alright, we acted like a perfectly normal family. Both of them had high paying jobs, we the perfect house and the perfect life.

But then the both of them lost their jobs.

First they started to drink, mostly beer but on occasion they would drink a whole bottle of Jack.

Then they started to take drugs, weed laced with halucjents.

Then we lost the house, ohh how devastated I was when people thought we wanted to have a change in scenery. No we were just too fucking broke to afford it.

And we lost everything, but our social life at school.

And the beatings started, the raping happened everyday after school like clockwork.

And Mother would just watch and laugh.

It went on and on for months, but Marco and I were done. So we dealt with it.

May 24

New York City

It's 6:00 at night when me and marco came home from the store. We usually try and be as quiet as possible so we don't bother Jack while he watches hockey or is being fucked by some random women behind mom's back. We tried to tell her that he is cheating but she wouldn't believe us and she just started to hit us. So we don't give a fuck.

But when went in the house you could hear him and a woman banging away and we knew we had to strike fast before it is too late. So I carefully set my Gucci bag that was on my back down. We had to be very quiet so they wouldn't hear us but I mean who would hear anything from the loud screaming that was being vocalized from upstairs.

"Do you know who is upstair with him?" Marco asked me as i take out Jack's pistol from the bag.

I really could care less who is with that monster but we are going to be wearing ski masks and all black.

"Marc, it isn't going matter who is up there because they aren't going to know that it's us. We have alibis for tonight and maybe we can finally go back to the way it was. Before Jack, before hell began and before our lives were turn upside down for the worst"

The only thing I want is for him to be dead. And I will not stop until he feels the amount of pain that he has put us through.

So we walk up the wooden stairs, tip-toeing up to the moans and I realize it's mom. The thing about me and marc is that we know what each other is thinking. And we both thought 'kill the witch too.'

It all happened too fast for my mind to comprehend but the next thing i know the two are naked on the bed with gun wounds all over themselves. I couldn't believe we actually did that. I hoped that I wouldn't regret this and I'm glad I don't. They are dead and I'm relieved that they are dead and gone from our lives for good.

Present

That was 4 days ago and the funeral was today and I was surprised at how no one cried. I didn't think that people would actually spit on the two dead ass faces but I giggled when I literally saw someone doing that. They deserve to be punished And now they are gone and i can finally breathe with knowing I won't be raped any longer and 2 bad people are gone from this world and hopefully they are in hell.