chapter 2

Chapter Two

A/N- well I have nothing to say so on with the chappppppter

Readers pov

After leaving the chat with whom I had dubbed as 'kiri2.0' I than began to open up my laptop and rewatch bnha again.

Only when I opened the first episode I noticed that there was a kiri moment that wasn't there last time I checked. Kirishima was standing in what looked like his bedroom? He was in a middle school uniform? i don't know, Anyway he was standing there with his right hand clenched by his side, His body started to shake as tears dripped down his face slowly landing on the wooden floor with a pit pat.

Laptops pov

Kirishima wiped off the remaining tears of his face, right hand running though his undyed black hair as he softly muttered " I'll do it for you, I'll become a hero for you, I won't be the best but that doesn't matter does it? After all normal human worm babies don't become number one, right . . . . . . . . . . . Zero?"

Readers pov

'Z-zero? Isn't that the name I told that kiri2.0 to call me as!?' 'No way, was he telling the truth?'

' but how is that possible? He's not real.' Thoughts swarmed (Y/N)s head, hand fumbling around trying to find her phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeb Kiri 2.0

3:38pm

Are you really Kirishima Ejiro?

3:39pm

Oh Zero

Yeah

I am

3:40pm

Why?

3:40pm

Wait you don't act like rocky

3:41pm

What do you mean?

This is how I act

3:42pm

No no no

I mean ur acting differently then u at UA

3:43pm

UA What?

I Don't go to UA

3:44pm

I'm still in middle school

Tho I doubt I will ever get in UA any way

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Readers Pov

'wait middle school?' 'how, . . how old is he?' is this before the start of the anime?"

Thoughts ran through my head like a marathon, How can I be talking to the kirishima, I mean that's unbeleaveable as it is. Prof shows that it is Kiri though, urgh this is so frustrating why can't I just have a peaceful afternoon.