Chapter 4: Determined

(A/n note: well more like a reminder so...guys I'm not making it twist to the story line.. I'll make it in my own plot never mind this part maybe you become confuse)

In Soul Society ~~

Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto POV

(Gosh too long for a name right? Anyway let's carry on the story)

As i was at the balcony of my own barracks (squad 1) staring outside remembering the incident 5 years ago...

'How are they?,are they still alive?, how's my daughter?' I keep thinking these thought every singled day, not even once i didn't think of them despite from the paperwork i got to do and the other captain problems

I'm about to go back at my desk, until a hell butterfly flying to the place where i am...making me stop at my track and look at it. It make it to my place and land on my staff and then flew to my ear whispered something making my eyes widened after it's sentence the hell butterfly disappeared into thin air..i turned around and shout "Call all the captain into the meeting!!" And i went to my respective position on the meeting hall

*announcer*

Attention all captain are called to a squad meeting... I repeat all captain are called to a squad meeting

Toshiro POV

I stand from my seat as i heard the announcement for the meeting I'm about to walk to the door but someone spoke behind it...

"Taicho~" rangiku call and open the door of my office "Matsumoto don't run away in your work...finish the other paperwork and i will go to the meeting" i said and walk to the door " Ah~ ta-taicho!" Before she could protest I'm already far away from my barrack.

(Little time skip outside the meeting hall)

"Why do head capatin shigekuni call a meeting out of blue?" I hear captain jushiro talking to the other captain as i arrive..."i hope it's about fighting Aizen.. My body is itching for a fight!" Said by captain kenpachi.. I can only sigh 'of course talk about the captain of 11 squad all he can only think is a fight' i thought and rub my temple from frustration i get by my vice captain running from her work.

A minute longer all the captains arrive and the door opened revealing our head captain as we walked in and go to our line base on our squad number..as we settled in the head captain spoke.

"You may be wondering why i call a squad meeting out of blue.. Well because Aizen already found my family...."

We all looked at him with a shocked expression on our face, by the head captain mentioning family, well except captain Shunsui, captain Jushiro, captain Byakuya,captain Unohana, captain soifon, and captain of the 12 squad.
(A/n: ugh me and my small brain! I forgot the name of the captain of squad 12 and the other captains, i really need to buy and rewatch it again~ sorry for taking your time proceed in the story~)
They just closed their eyes and keep a normal expression on their face.. Murmur's started all over the meeting like 'head captain had a family?, i never known' it's stopped when captain Shunsui stepped forward and spoked.

"Head Captain Shigekuni, is these related to the attack of aizen 5 years ago?"

"Yes, it is" replied by the head captain.