(Chris) Barely Alive (Pt. 1)

(I want y'all to be blessed by perfection. 😍)

Characters: Chris Evans x short reader

Summary: A zombie apocalypse happened on earth. You've decided to do something impulsive which will lead you into a life or death situation. But despite that, an unexpected savior came to rescue you and he was far more scared for your life than his. (Part 1)

Warnings: Cuss words with a little bit of violence?

Words: 1,500 (Kinda short I think? For me? Hehehehe.)

A/N: I couldn't help but write this one out because I couldn't sleep at night and this is what my mind keeps on imagining. 😅😂 Btw, English isn't my mother tongue. So, if y'all find some typos or wrong grammars please do correct me if I'm wrong. 😊 Thank you very much! 😊 FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi.

"No, no, no, not my hand please--it hurts!--you fucktard!" You exclaimed, mentally weeping from the pain you were feeling

"No, no, no, not my hand please--it hurts!--you fucktard!" You exclaimed, mentally weeping from the pain you were feeling. Basically crying out when the only last man standing was stepping on your broken hand to stop you from getting your pistol.

You have shot a bullet through his friends skulls because they were being disrespectful and when you say disrespectful then you meant that he had other wicked things in mind as he found you scavenging supplies for the whole team. Out of all the people that were left in your group, you were the most precised shooter than the rest and you decided to leave all on your own because nobody dared to.

They were too frightened to step foot out of the base besides the other set of people who comes in and out of the base to rescue survivors or bring in supplies which included you in that set of people who weren't scared for the outcomes of meeting an infected.

Target the head. That was all you guys needed to know to save yourselves from them. However, it's a different thing if you were about to encounter humans.

Nothing good happens when you leave alone, yes? Bad things always happen when you act impulsively without even thinking and you know this was karma for that.