Lore of D.R.E.A.M.

It began in 2018, this was the age of technological revolution, where the megacompanies ruled the world and the other, smaller industries. The computers and consoles became more modern and the geek-culture was continuously growing. In 2018 an unknown company called Horizon appeared. Horizon was a game developer company, who wanted to make the best VR games ever.

With cooperation the Horizon industries released its own VR headset called DreamVision, which looked like a helmet. The DreamVision scans the player's brain and projects the information into the artificial dream system called Digitalization Matrix. In the artificial dream the player can interact with other players and do almost everything as an avatar. You can fight, you can be a part of a team and also you can collect treasures and level up. This brilliant vrmmorpg game was the D.R.E.A.M. and soon about one and a half billion people started playing it all around the world. The DreamVision and the full game were so cheap, so the geek-culture loved it very much. The Horizon became the most famous and successful enterprise of all time.

Two years later in 2020 the Horizon fired it's boss, Zack Mercury out of the company, because he was psychologically sick. He was power-hungry. In the same year the D.R.E.A.M. became infected by an intelligent virus called Lucifer. Lucifer's creator was Zack Mercury, who got arrested, but his politician relatives still cooperated with the virtual virus and soon they kidnapped and killed most of the D.R.E.A.M. game's admins in a video. In the game, Lucifer infected some NPCs and made them evil and murderous. Also the virus made the game deadly, because until the infection the players fortunately couldn't feel pain. But thanks to Lucifer they can now. And it really hurts if a giant monster steps on you, or eats you. And if a player gets killed many times in the virtual world, he'll soon die in the real world too. Luckily Lucifer couldn't trap the gamers inside the VR game, so the avatars could log in, or out.

The residents of D.R.E.A.M. must beat 10 strong bosses to get in front of Lucifer and battle with him. However nobody could make it to the virus and hundreds of gamers became sick in the real world by feeling pain the the virtual dream. But time is moving forward and Lucifer is infecting the realm of D.R.E.A.M. If he'll fully infect it, then this wonderful VR world will be deleted. It's time to delete Lucifer and the 10 bosses and try to save the D.R.E.A.M.!

Heroes gather around the globe, because the storm is coming! The virtual world is in danger! Which geek gamer wants to have a deadly fight for the D.R.E.A.M.?