Terrifier Part 1

"I SWEAR to GOD DAWN! IF YOU KEEP DOING THE PEACE SIGN IN MY SELFIES I WILL MURDER YOU!!" I screamed at her before taking another fantastic selfie with me in my fabulous clown costume.

"There" I said posting at least 20 selfies to my account. Me, Dawn, and Tara continued walking back to the car with me and Dawn being shit faced.
"You promised you guys wouldn't get so fucking hammered!!" Tara groaned.
"It wasn't our fault boys kept on sending drinks to us!!" Dawn said.
"Yeah!! And a matter of fact.." I said opening up my contacts to a newly added one- some hottie gave me his number so of course I saved it into my phone.
"Oh my god! Y/n!!" Tara scolded me while I giggled along with Dawn.
We finally made back to the car.
"Kay bitches who's driving??" I asked leaning against the car lighting a cigarette.
"Me" Dawn and Tara said at the same time.
"No I am Dawn. You're drunk as hell" Tara said grabbing the keys from her hands.
"Finnnnneeeeee! But we're getting food first! And youre paying for all 3 of us!" Dawn chuckled as I high five her. Soon Tara saw something making me and Dawn turn around to see what it was only to see a tall black and white clown with a garbage bag over his shoulder.... or her shoulder..
"Oh! Look Y/n it's your double! Aww what a cute couple's costume~" Dawn laughed. Me and the clown made eye contact making me turn around back to my friends and finishing off my cig.
"Hey are we gonna go get food or what??" I asked actually starving and I dropped my cigarette to the ground and smushed it.
"Yeah yeah sure. Pizza?" Tara asked.
"YES!!" I squealed. Me and the possi walked a block down to a pizza shop still open at 2 am.

We walked in and we were the only people in there besides the chefs n shit. We sat down at a booth and a guy soon walked up to us to take our order. We ordered and he walked back to the kitchen making our pizza requests.
"Okay! Y/n... be honest.. would you fuck that clown dude?" Dawn suddenly asks making Tara spit out her drink.
"What do I get in return" I asked seriously.
"Dick and a night of fun of course~" Dawn grinned mischievously.
"Well Yeah id for sure get dicked down by him to be honest girl but he'd have to take me out to dinner first though" I said truthfully not noticing the familiar black and white clown that just took a seat in the booth right across from us. Dawn immediately started breaking up laughing when she saw the gay walk in. I turn to finally notice him staring at me making my face insanely red.
"You were saying?~" Dawn teased.
"Guys stop messing around. I seriously don't trust that guy... he might be a killer or.. something.." Tara said quietly making me and Dawn laugh.
"Tara don't get so spooked he's just some harmless dude trying to get attention!" Dawn exclaimed.
"Look. Y/n you should go take a picture with him!~ Your followers would love it!!"Dawn said to me. I was still slightly embarrassed but got my phone out anyway and walked over to him- with his eyes still on me.
"H-Hey can I get a picture with you?" I asked.
"Omfg you're such a twink!" I heard Dawn whisper making my head whip around and glare at her before looking back at the still silent man.
"Um alright I'm just gonna take that as a yes" I sighed and sat down on his lap and put my camera to self view and snapped the first photo. He then smiled- grinned actually. Showing all of his badly stained teeth but his smile was actually kind of funny to you. I snapped a second photo with him smiling this time. I decided that was enough and hurriedly jumped off his lap- well I tried to but he quickly put both of his hands on my waist and pulled me back into his lap. I blushed brightly.
"Ooooooo I think he likes you Y/n~" Dawn continued to tease while Tara looked concerned.
"F-Fuck off Dawn!!" I stuttered and looked back at the clown dressed man's face. I saw he was glaring at Dawn.
"L-Let me go pl-please..." I shyly asked. He turned his attention back to me and did that weird wide grin again and let go of my waist and patted my head. I blushed more and quickly got back to my seat in the booth.
"Are you alright??!" Tara whispered to me. I nodded, still feeling his eyes on me like before.
I went on my phone and posted the pictures.
"Alright bud what can I get for ya?" I heard the employee ask the clown. I looked over to see if he would talk but he didn't. He just kept staring at me.
"Hey if you don't order anything you're gonna have to leave" the employee said. The clown kept staring.
"Ah fuck tonight's gonna be long.." I heard the guy's whisper under his breath before walking away.
He soon came back with our huge slices of pizza.

Once I began eating I looked over at the clown again and he did a hand sign that told me to wait a minute. I rose a brow. He got up out of his seat and went to a table behind me and grabbed one of the quarters that was left there for the tip. He went to the little quarter machine and twisted the handle after putting the quarter in and a little plastic ball came out. He opened it and it had a little ring with hearts on it.
He then walked in front of me and got down on one knee and put the ring in my face. Dawn and Tara watched on as the clown did his funny smile again and picked up my hand and slid the plastic child's ring onto my ring finger.
One side of my brain told me to fucking get out of there cause this bitch crazy. While the other side told me to just sit there in fucking awe while you become an embarrassed ball of anxiety.
Take a wild guess at which side I listened to.
"Uh...um... th-thanks." Was all I could force out of my mouth before he stood up and went to the restroom.
"Somebody has a crush!~ Somebody has a crush!~🎶" Dawn claimed in a sing song voice while I covered my face and let out a long groan.
The Italian guy who i assume owns this place walked over to us.
"Hey you guys ok?" He asked.
"Oh he's harmless!" Dawn said with a mouthful of pizza.
"How about you two?" He asked me and Tara.
"He's just... weird" Tara answered and I nodded in agreement.
"Don't worry I'll take care of him" he said and went to the restroom that the clown just walked into.
"So you'd get 'dicked down' by a weirdo like him but not my brother?" Dawn asked offended.
"I swear to fuck Dawn, I'm not booking up with your brother!!" I screamed before shoving the rest of my pizza down my gullet.

"YA FUCKING FREAK!" Me and my girl friends turned our heads to see the owner pulling the clown out of the restroom roughly.
"GET THE FUCK OUT!" He shouted and shoved the black and white clown out the door.
"AND TAKE YOUR SHIT TOO!" He grabbed the garbage bag and threw it after him. I saw the clown do an overdramatize frown to the owner before looking over and grinning at me. He took his weird shit and left.
"I think I need something more then a cigarette" I mumbled rubbing my eyes and laying back.
"Yeah let's just get back to my place so we can get some niquill into our systems" Tara said and slipped out of the booth seat so me and Dawn followed after leaving a tip.