John x Fiancé Reader

I can't believe it. They can't just leave this place! At least I was lucky enough to convince them not to sell it.. god I fucking miss him.

I was currently curled up in the one of many bedrooms in the expensive summer home that I had claimed mine. I was still good friends with John's family after he had gone missing a year ago.... and they were pretty stinking rich so after a lot of convincing I made them keep the house instead of selling it. If I had the money I would totally have this place under my name but I'm a university student so..
I cried harder into the pillow looking back at the memories me and John made. He was going to fucking marry me!! I'm john's fucking fiancé but he fucking went missing!! We were supposed to get married in September... we loved each other so fucking much. His face is just a blur to me now.
I come here every single summer- June to August. I made him his favorite cake when it was his birthday just to cry in the dark about it later. My parents suggested going to a therapist to talk about it but I can't. John is the only thing I have- had.... can't forget the.. had..
I still have the ring that John gave me. I have never taken it off- I've never taken another lover. John is- was... my everything.

I heard loud banging at the door downstairs. I rose a brow turning to the clock to see it was 2 am.
Who the hell is here? It better not be Owen trying to get in my pants like he does every summer I'm here.
I wiped the rest of my tears away even though they stained my cheeks bright red I didn't care. I slowly got out of bed with my legs slightly wiggling as I walked down stairs.
"I swear to god Owen if that's you!" I yelled annoyed that I was being disturbed in the middle of my crying session.
I made my way to the door and opened it. Just to be confused and scared that I have met the grim reaper.
A large man with a mask or bandages around his face only showing his eyes, those eyes actually. He looked down at me in the eyes. Beautiful pale blue eyes filled with personality. My eyes scanned down at what he was wearing and it was all black with many stains and- are those blood stains? I looked back up at his eyes. I couldn't stop myself from putting my hands on the stranger's cheeks.
"J-John...?" I was terrified to ask. They'll all think I'm crazy.
"Yes y/n. It's me" that deep deep voice that soothes me every time without missing a beat I jumped into his arms. I couldn't say anything. All I could do is touch him and hug him tightly to make sure I wasn't going insane. I began crying and dug my head into his chest.
"Shhhh" god that voice, it was so fucking nice to hear that voice of his. He stroked my hair and held my waist firmly. It was silent for a while so he could let my breathing calm down.
"How... I missed you so fucking much John!" I screamed latching onto him. He picked me up and supported me on his forearms as I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.
"I missed you too. I love you" his voice was breathy and so great to hear. I lifted my face out of the crook of his neck and stared at him in the eyes.
"John. Why do you have that mask on?" I asked letting my hands travel across it.
"What's the problem with it" he seemed slightly offended that I questioned what he was wearing.
"The problem IS! I can't kiss you!" I replied. He let out a deep chuckle that made his chest rumble underneath me.
"I guess that is a problem that needs fixing" he lifted his mask up halfway showing his lips and his dirty bloody cheeks. I crashed my lips onto his and it quickly got heated. He licked my lips and I kept them sealed tight secretly giggling. He growled menacingly that would make me scared if it wasn't my fiancé. He pulled away and bit my neck- hard, hard enough to draw blood.
"Ow! J-John not so rough!" I shouted and towards the end of my sentence he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought and at some point I was pinned against a wall with the door shut behind him. I had to push John away by the shoulders so I could breathe. He seemed pissed off and didn't look out of breath at all!
"What's gotten into you?" I breathed heavily. His mask still wasn't all the way off so I took it off for him. His hair hadn't grown much but his face was incredibly dirty with sweat and blood. Why is there so much blood? Before he could kiss me again I stopped him.
"Why do you have so much blood on you? Are you hurt?" I asked concerned.
"I'm fine. Just give me your body" he said lustfully and before I could react he began biting and sucking harshly all over my neck making me scream in pain.
"St-Stop! It hurts!" I swatted his back to try and make him stop but he didn't. Tears pricked my eyes as I tried to silence myself by biting my lip only to make that bleed as well.
"You taste delicious y/n~ just wait until we get to bed. You know I've been watching you for this past year and seen you masturbate to me~ that was fun to hear you cry out my name. But let's see if I can make you scream bloody murder tonight~" I was so confused and aroused at the same time and couldn't think at all so I just went with the flow.