5

The past always replayed in Franschesa head. She still asked herself how she had ended up in this situation. She stopped blaming Antonio . She accepted this. She no longer fought back. Sometimes she wondered if she would have actually made it out the door the one time Ade offered her the opportunity to leave. Ade finally entered the room.

Heading to his bathroom, he said, "Come wash with me." Franschesa got up and joined him in the bathroom. She started the shower first. Then she undressed him and discarded of his clothes properly. He entered the shower while she undressed herself. She retrieved a fresh disposable bath sponge and a fresh white towel. She did what was expected of her. She lathered the sponge with Ade's shower gel and began washing his body. She made sure to cover every inch of him. He rinsed off and she repeated the wash twice more.

Once he stepped out, she then proceeded to wash herself. After drying off, Franschesa wrapped herself up in her robe. She joined Ade in their bed. He was tapping around on the room's control pad trying to decide on what channel to settle on.

Watching television was a rarity for Ade . He was always on the go most of the time and he never got a chance to enjoy it. Without taking his eyes from the screen, he asked, "What did you do today?" The deliberate, paced out rhythm in how he asked alerted Franschesa what she suspected already.

Franschesa knew he was aware of her encounter with Antonio earlier. She answered, "I had brunch with the ladies of FFA. It was nice as usual. They're talking of an auction to help raise money for battered and abused women." "Are you thinking of serving on the committee?" "Well, it would give me something to do." "We'll consider it," he said with thought. To change the subject Franschesa removed her robe. Ade turned his attention to his wife's body.

After baring him two kids, Franschesa body still looked the same way it did when she first came to be with him. "You are beautiful," he said. Franschesa gave him a slight smile. She eased closer to him and caressed his naked body. She kissed his chest and chiseled abdomen. She went lower. He was already responding to her touch. She kissed the shaft of his dick and licked around the head. She savored the taste of his pre-cum. Ade put the control paddown and attentively focused on Franschesa pleasing him. She had gotten better with time. She knew exactly what he liked. She knew how hard to suck, where he was the most sensitive, and what would make his toes curl and get him that nut that he desperately needed to release. He watched as Franschesa bobbed her head up and down on his member.

How could she do these things sexually with so much passion, but still hated him? He groaned and yanked her head back by her hair. He was about to explode in her mouth. He exhaled a quivering breath. "Baby, what are you doing?" "You don't want me to?" she asked. "I always want you to, but it gets so good..." Franschesa sat there and looked at him. She didn't know what he wanted her to do next. Ade forced her on her back and he started kissing her wildly with aggression. She returned her own fervent kisses.

He began kissing down her neck. Franschesa closed her eyes and got lost. Their lovemaking was equivalent to getting high, inhaling nicotine, or enjoying the smooth taste of cognac flowing down her throat. He eased down until he was resting in between her legs. He pushed them up, resting them on his shoulders, and dove in for a drink of her fountain. Franschesa eyes fluttered as she let out a heavy moan, "Oh baby..." Ade's tongue traced in and out of every fold of her pussy. He closed his lips around her clit and suckled gently.

Franschesa clutched the sheets and spread her legs wider. It was like her hips had a mind of their own as they began to rock back and forward against the stiffness of his tongue. Her breathing deepened as she grabbed his head and started fucking his face. "Just like that baby." Ade flickered his tongue rapidly across her engorged clit. She let out an exhilarating scream as she was brought to an orgasm.

She wasn't quite over her spasms before Ade was pushing his way inside her. Her pussy received him and welcomed the familiarity of him. She was so wet he was able to pump in and out of her with ease. He kissed her and whispered against her lips, "You feel so good baby." She could only respond with more grunts and groans as his dick seemed to be punching her in the stomach. When he pushed her legs up further, Franschesa found herself calling out to the gods and heavens as he pounded deep in her.

Their bodies became wet and slippery with their perspiration. As she bit into his shoulder she could taste the saltiness of his sweat. When she bit him it drove him insane. The rougher he got, the louder Franschesa got. She could feel herself about to explode. "I'm cumming baby!" "Cum with me," he whispered. Franschesa screamed out in agonizing pleasure as her body jerked around. Ade gave three hard thrusts and he said something indecipherable in a groan. He collapsed on Franschesa . Minutes passed with them just trying to get their breathing under control.

Franschesa was still experiencing orgasmic aftershock. Ade kissed Franschesa on her forehead before he rolled over on his back. "You are the greatest." Franschesa remained quiet. "So what else did you do today?" Shit! Franschesa thought. He was supposed to go to sleep. Ade said in a serious tone, "I will not play this game with you. I'm aware of what you did today. If I have to hear about it again, you will cause that man to lose his life. Do you understand me Franschesa ?" "But it was a coincidence," Franschesa tried to explain. "You were not supposed to get out of the car. That was Brian's job. It's what I pay him for. I already spoke to Brian's  and he has been warned." "Okay," Franschesa said quietly.

She didn't want Brian  getting in trouble for her actions. She had witnessed quite a few of Ade's outbursts when he lashed out at the staff. By accident, she had witnessed men being brought to the house with potato sacks over their heads. Ade  ordered his men to take them down to the "dungeon". Franschesa had never been to the dungeon. She wasn't quite sure where it was, but when people went in there they never came back out. Sometimes she would see blood spots on Sampson and Delilah, especially around their mouths. It sickened her to know that Ade could possibly be feeding the cats human body parts.
Ade kissed Franschesa on her nose. "I love you." Franschesa nodded and rested her head on his chest.

In four years, she had never reciprocated those words to him. Ade lay there stroking her hair lovingly, wondering how he could get her to love him back.

For a three-year-old, Benje was very coordinated. Franschesa watched as he handled the basketball like he was at least eight years old. "Daddy!" Benje yelled. Ade was trying to get Nina to walk. "Daddy!" Benje yelled again. He would keep yelling until he got his father's attention.
He was the only person besides Mr. and Mrs. Okonjo that Ade would allow to get loud with him. "What Benje?" Ade asked. "Watch," Benje said. He then tried dribbling in a fancy way, but it wasn't working; however a person couldn't tell him that.

He smiled proudly and said, "See." "Great job!" Ade cheered. Franschesa did enjoy Ade's interaction with his children. Although he was a very busy man, he still set aside time to spend with Benje and Nina . Ade pointed to Franschesa and said to Nina , "Go to Mommy." Nina steadied herself and grinned brightly while drool eased down her chin. Franschesa reached out for her. She took two steps before she fell on her bottom. Franschesa formed her mouth in an "O" and widened her eyes. "Uh oh!" "Oh!" Nina said mocking her mother. "Daddy!" Benje yelled. "Am I going to have to put a muzzle on you?" Ade asked him playfully as he tickled him into a fit of giggles. "Stop it Daddy," Benje laughed as he tried to get away.