Dragon Prince Intro

Aaravos: long ago, Xadia was one land... Rich in magic and wonder. in the old times, there were only the six Primal sources of magic...
The sun. The Moon. The Stars. The Earth. The Sky and the ocean...
But Thousand years ago, a human mage discovered new magic - the seventh source...
Dark magic a little boy gasped in a whisper as he listen to his father stories
Aaravos chuckled as the young boy gasped in wonder of his fathers stories, yes my child, Dark magic,
Horriyfied by what they saw, the Elves and the dragons put a stop to the madness.
They drove every last human to the west.
As Aaravos was telling his young son the story of Xadia, he showed the child a magical map his mother always use for more dramatic effects.
And so the continent was divided in two. In the east, The magical lands of Xadia. And in the west, the human kingdoms.
for centuries, the king of the Dragons himself defended the border.

As the young boy listened to his father, he imagined the dragon king on top of a burning mountain, wings open roaring as the thunder rumbling, ready to defend the land of Xadia, and the humans, giving order to the soilders to go forward in attack... (author-chan: man i wish i had his imagination)

Aaravos: The humans called him Thunder, for when he spoke, his voice shook the earth and the sky.
But on the eve of last winter's turn, the humans used unspeakable Dark magic to slay Thunder.
Then , without mercy, they destroyed his only egg, his heir...
The dragon prince...
Now the world stands on the edge of all-out war...

Author note:ok so the reason i made this story so short is because i'm not sure if i should continue this story or not so this is more of a sneak peak,
i'm actually better, i'm finally getting over my Darling bun bun Loki death, and i am going to start writing my Game of thrones story... I just have to do a quick memory lane on the first episodes because i remember very little, ok that's a lie, but i want to make it as close as i can to the show.
oh and please leave a comment if i should make this story of the show the dragon prince or if i just should trash it...

be brutal. thank you my lovelies <3