solority | 04

SHE STOOD THERE looking at his back and chuckled silently. "He's such a tsundere." She chuckled and jogged towards him before entering his car. Luckily her first class was with him and since he said he needed to go to his office first, technically she wasn't late. "You're lucky he hasn't arrived yet," her friend, Lisa waved and patted the seat next to her.

He arrived few minutes later, and all of the students went silent. Few weeks in and he had the reputation of a cold hearted professor. "Rumours said, not one person have seen he smile, even when he talks with Mr. Park, he has this arrogant face with him." Her seatmate, Rosé whispered to them. "Well, if I was him, I would be very arrogant too. Imagine having a whole floor full of your works especially in Paris. I would die for a whole shelf full of my writings." Jisoo, who's major in writing said.

"Well, it's only natural for wanting those things, heck I would die to see all the covers with my page on it." Lisa who's majoring in fashion modelling. She had wanted to major in modelling before but it seemed like her height was in her way. She have been told that her aura was different from others and could captivate other's attention clearly.

"What about you Jennie? You must have been dreaming of watching the clothes you designed walk the runway of Paris at some point or maybe if you're lucky, a world renowned photographer like Professors Kim would take the pictures for you." Rosé said again, chuckling to herself. "That must be nice, working alongside him, being next to him." She slipped but all of her friends heard her.

"Oh my god! Jennie do you have a crush on Professor Kim? You're a girl in love." Her friends teased her and tickled her, "No I meant— like he's a renowned photographer and his shoots are great, who wouldn't want to work with a person that amazing right?" She tried to cover up while hiding her blushed cheeks.

"MISS KIM, since you've captured our interest and seems well on interested to join our conversation, can you please tell us the name of the process that gave birth to the first self portrait?" Taehyung smirked when he saw the girls grew quiet. The girls nudged one another, "Hold on, I'm not dumb, just slightly panicking." She stood up and took a breath.

Some of the students snickered but Taehyung quickly shushed them, "Louis Daguerre was a French painter who created "daguerreotypes" a process that gave portraits a sharp reflective style, like a mirror." She answered after she had calmed down.

"Very good, Miss Kim. The Dagurreian Process brought out fine details in people's faces, making them extremely popular from the 1800's onward. The first American daguerreotype self-portrait was done by Robert Cornelius." The class seemed to went on forever and she felt like she was ready for a break. She didn't realise she had been zoning out again until, she heard Professor Taehyung starts talking about a deadline.

"The deadline to submit a piece of art be it music, paintings, writings, poem, clothes, pictures, for 'Everyday Heroes' contest is by the end of this week. You should've started generating your ideas already and ready to perfect it." The rest of the students starts ushering out of his class as they have places to be while some are relax and slow.

"MISS KIM, stay behind." He said while packing his stuff. Few girls comes up to his desk and was throwing him heart eyes all over, "Professor, what's your type?" Aera, one of the popular girls in university twirled her hair, looking at him. He had his hand at his chin as if he was thinking hard, "definitely not you girls," he smirked while ushering them off.

"Off to your next class." He told them all and it was only them alone in the large hall. "Suprise that you know the answer, kid." He said, reaching for his pockets. "I said that I'm not dumb." She crossed her hands together while he bend down, sticking band aids at her knees. "You're a klutz." He patted her head, taking his bag and walk out of the class, "Go, before you get a tardy." He smiled at her. She walked out of class just standing there.

"Dup..dap..dup..dap... Am I falling in love?" Lisa who stood on her left side said. "But he's my professor." Rosé said who went to her right. "Shut up, you guys are annoying and no, I'm not in love with him. Shut up." She playfully punch them. "She says that but later tonight when she goes asleep, her mind will keep thinking about him, over and over again." Jisoo joined the teasing as the girls squeal.

"Instead of ships, she gonna count, one Professor Kim, two Professor Kim, three Professor Kim." Lisa said between laughs. "Stop it you guys, someone else might hear it." The girls look at one another before squealing again. "She didn't deny it, look at her, she didn't deny it." Rosé chanted. Jennie looked at them with raised eyebrows and started tickling all three of them.

IT SUDDENLY STARTED POURING. Just great. She had arrived with Professor Taehyung earlier and obviously she didn't brought an umbrella. She saw few students or more precisely couples sharing their umbrella together. A simple gestures but she always wanted to experience that one day. Maybe it was because of the kdramas that are on the television making the simple gestures looks dreamy.

Taehyung was occupied with his thoughts in the painting that he didn't realised it had been raining hard for few hours now. He looked at the clock and it was already 8pm. Most classes have ended 2 hour ago. He kept thinking about her. Have she went home already. He looked outside and felt his head was heavy. He needs to sleep. He needs to see what's going to happen.

He scrambled to sit down himself as he closed his eyes. "You, kid, are really stupid enough huh?" He smirked, an umbrella in his hands as he watch the girl hugging her knees to herself. Her eyes were partially closed, her lips were blue and she was shaking. "Did you put a trouble indicator GPS on me, Professor?" She smiled, "it seems like you are always there when I need someone," her eyes were closing.

Taehyung opens his eyes as he reached for his personal items and brought his umbrella. He ran towards the place he saw, and she was there. She was crouching, hugging her knees together. "You, kid, are really stupid enough huh?" He smirked or more accurately a smile, an umbrella in his hands as he watch the girl hugging her knees to herself. Her eyes were partially closed, her lips were blue and she was shaking. "Did you put a trouble indicator GPS on me, Professor?" She smiled, "it seems like you are always there when I need someone," her eyes were closing.