🔪 MATTIAS • M

↻ SPECIFIC INFO:
mattias . m
twenty-two, September 7th, 2000
omnisexual
salvo & Cuban, human
switch & bottom, lance+connor
ex-military force, aspiring lawyer

↻ PERSONALITY & BACKGROUND

mattias grew up in a low income family household. he has four younger siblings, being the eldest and having to sometimes take on both mother and father roles. his relationship with his younger siblings still remains just as strong, if not stronger than they were. while his beginning may not have been strong, with his father who was under the influence of bother alcohol and drugs and was rather abusive (though now, he's been sober for 5 years) and his mother staying in the relationship, mattias still has a very close relationship with his family. being the eldest wasn't easy, especially since he was born afab (intersex), while yes, his parents still do have a sort of unspoken issue with his transition, the love is still there and unconditional.
while mattias does present himself to be strong-willed & firm, he actually has a few issues (though he is trying his best to work on them). for one, mattias has an issue with comparing himself with others. his insecurity stems from whether he is good enough and constantly trying to be better. he believes this would make him more likeable. when it comes to the people he loves, he can easily take offence by whatever they say; arguments will effect them later on, while yes, they acknowledge it to be inevitable, certain things will stick to him. he tends to go through a monthly downer; usually, these times will consist of him being extremely tired, isolated & easily overwhelmed. he despises the thought of being depressed, so he often refrains from using that word.
other than that, mattias is a lovely guy. he can be extremely affectionate with his close ones, & he deeply loves his partners, showing the same volume of affection.
he's balanced well with being both goofy & poised, he's able to have a joke here and there, but he's capable of being lost in his zone when the time is needed.