1.Prince Of Her Heart

Words in between * is present

Let's begin....

*(a voice of girl) "Long Long ago there lived a lived a king,very kind and generous named umm.."
(kids) "yashwardhan."
(girl laughs) "cool,he had three daughters. Elder one the cruel, middle one the jealousy and third one the kind hearted, she is dear to her father, but her sisters hate her.Named.."
(kids shouts) "first one Ishana didi and second one trishna didi"
(girl) "shh.."
(kids) "and last one Ragini didi"
(girl laughs) *

King yashwardhan was in the search of the Prospective grooms for his 3 beautiful daughters. He kept Royal ball where his 3 daughters could select their groom.

He sent the invitation to the every kingdoms.

Princess Ishana was getting hyper when she found a servant was touching her Gown which was specially made for her.
Ishana:you have spoiled it!
She threw the dress away.
While the servant being scared:pardon, princess...
Ishana:you should be punished..

She claps where few of the soldiers comes:put her out of the palace and makes her stand on the heat till evening

While the servant cries:spare me one last time your highness!

And the soldiers drag her.

While on the other side Princess Trishna :i should look best then Ishana and Ragini. I should get more importance then them. And give me the list of Prince's who are coming to the party. I would marry the one who is having the top position then other.
While servant nods.

Trishna angrily:why are you still here? Go get me the list fast!

And the servant quickly goes from there.

While on the other side Princess Ragini was away from all this, she was sitting in the royal garden feeling the coolness of air.
When a girl named Ankita, who happens to be her servant but Ragini treats her as her friend:princess, it's only 2 days left. Don't you wanna plan for your outfits!

Ragini smiles