Chapter 13

As Kylo pack the last of the clothing into the suitcase, Rey helps Ben get dress so he would be comfortable on the plane ride home. Even if they have a private plane, she wants him to be cozy.

"Rey I'm going down now okay," Kylo said." Okay, I'm almost finished here" Rey said. Kylo left the room and Rey stayed there putting a Ben little backpack on him. "Now you reach to go home and see grandma Leia and grandpa Han," Rey asked. Ben nodes.

Rey grabs her son and both left the room. As they walked their way from the hotel suite to the limo, Kylo waited quietly for them since he already finishes packing a little while. Rey walks towards the limo with Ben next to her. Kylo looks down at her as she stops in front of him.

"You're ready to go home," Kylo asked. Rey nods. "Yeah let's go come on," Rey said. Rey got inside the car with Ben, then Kylo got himself in the car.  The driver started to move and before they knew it they were at the airport.

They got on their private plane and rested the way home. As Rey slept next to her son peacefully Kylo watch them both. He smiles. He thought they were his true loves. Both of them being shielded by him, he will protect them for life. He felt as if millions of bullets hit him he will still move he will still protect his family, nothing can stop him from loving his family.

Kylo looks at his wife and son for a few more seconds before getting up. He walks out of the room and grabs his phone to call Snoke. Snoke quickly picks up his phone.

"Kylo," Snoke said. "Hello Snoke" Kylo answered. Kylo walked toward the couch and takes a sit, pouring him a cup of whiskey.

"Are you coming back from your trip" Snoke asked. "Yes, we are," Kylo said. "Okay I expect you back tomorrow for practice, first thing in the morning," Snoke said.

"What? Come on Snoke really, look I had plans in my head for me and my family to spend the day tomorrow can we wait till after tomorrow" Kylo asked.

"No, look I will lower your paycheck, and you know you get $53,963.38 per regular season game," Snoke said. Kylo scratches his head walking back and forth. Right now not thinking about his family but the money.

"Ugh Ugh, I... Ugh fine I do it I go to practice" Kylo said. Snoke smiled. "Alright see you then". Kylo hangs up and put his phone down in the table. He lifts his head up and wakes toward the room. He shuts the door and quietly walks toward the bed lying next to his son. On the other side of Ben, Rey sleeps peacefully till the next day when they arrive at Alderaan.