Ch.3 Dadzu

*YES, I HAVE NAMED DADDY NEDZU TO DADZU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SUE ME*

Izuku got to his new home (Nedzu's office) with his new dad. It was rather spacious for a office but it was nice. Izuku glanced over to Nedzu almost expecting him to hit him or hurt him in any other way if he wasn't on his best behaviour.

Nedzu looked at Izuku and immediately noticed what he was thinking. "I'll have to change that " thought Nedzu as he sipped his tea only to spit it out once he realised that it was coffee.

"Fricking Aizawa " Nedzu whispered to himself.

                                                     *3 Years later*

Izuku had now opened up to Nedzu and the rest of the staff. He gave them all nicknames that where.

Dad = Nedzu

The Sociopath = Eraserhead

ADHD man = Present mic

Big awesome daddy = All Might

That guy = Yagi Toshinori

Nedzu honestly couldn't help but laugh insanly when he first heard those names.

Nedzu had noticed that during those three years Izuku had snuck out to do some secret training. It honestly made Nedzu quite sad that he never told him about the training to the point that he cried blood (Overprotective much)

Each time when Izuku would get a present at his birthday he would not only get surprised but suspicious too, the only times he got presents in the past was to punish him, it would always be a knife or something else that his dad told him to use to cut himself with.

This fear could he come over with a simple discussion about why Nedzu is best dad.

At the age of 14 Izuku got a recommendation by Nedzu himself so they sat down so that they could talk.

(N= Nedzy I= Izuku)

N: Izuku, I need to tell you something

I: What is it?

N: I am putting you up for a special recommendation, this recommendation can you only get if you 1 get recommended by me, 2 get recommended by All Might or 3 get recommended by the chief of police. Now since you got recommended by me you got a special recommendation. 

I: What is a special recommendation? 

N: It's a recommendation that puts you in class 1,0 with me as a personal teacher. Oh and Aizawa wanted to make you take a quirk test to set a record for his class to try and break, you know since you are the closest thing to the top hero.

Izuku only nodded and walked away to the quirk test only to have results even shocking Aizawa.

50 Meter dash: 0.01 seconds. (Teleported)

Grip strenghth: The device broke.

Standing long jump: The other side of earth.

Repeated side steps: Aizawa couldn't hold count.

Distance run: Who knows.

Toe touch: Used portals to make his hands reach as far as possible.

Sit ups: 36. (Pretty tired from the other tests)

Ball throw: ∞. (Teleported it to somewhere in space)

*Sorry for the wait of this chapter bit it is out now so you can all relax*