chapter 11: deadpool

Don't own anything

This is going to be hard doing deadpool due to his fourth break walls references so bear with me i'll do my best

Alleyway deadpool's pov:

Author's pov:  As he was introducing himself to the readers winter soldier hanzo team observing him.

Y/n barns facepalmed his girlfriend ikaruga looking at him confused surprisingly souji showed up to tag along with them.

Yagyu: there a reason why you tag along with us😑

Souji: this maniac killed some of our peasants few weeks ago we been tracking him down ever sense

Barns: what caught my attention who is he fighting against?

Hibari: senki shu

Barns: how bad are they?

The heard a screaming senki shu grunt with her arms cutt off yagyi covered hibari's eyes.

Ninjas where thinking if he's a ninja barns explain to them he's not, barns turn to the new comer who threw a knife at wade.

He easily sliced the knife looking at her annoyed.

Asuka: maki!

Barns: her eyes shows what do they called it again?

Deadpool: " yandere "

Maki: how the .............. Fuck this come at me!💢

Maki weilding knifes against deadpool's kitana swords much to asuka surpise ikaruga turned to winter soldier he's gone from his spot.

Ikaruga gotten so worked up she looked everywhere till he found him killing the grunt untis without maki noticing, she looked at souji they both nodded they jump down.

Souji & ikaruga are both in love with y/n barns, souji may regret that due to her perfection attitude.

Deadpool defeated maki easily leaving her retreat he turn to winter soldiers gave him a thumbs ☝ he nodded in reply.

Deadpool: who were those ninjas with big boobies

Winter soldier: got time?

Deadpool: might as well

To be continued

How you think that introduction

Hope i'm not missing anything

Later