25: Ariel Ω

I touch my lower lip with my finger, wondering when the sensation of Harry's mouth will cease to make my body react so lustfully, so eagerly. It would be much easier to ignore him if he wasn't so damned good at saying romantic little things when it's too late...Is it too late?

I look up to Niall, who is still holding out the bikini.

"Kitty," Niall speaks up. I blink a few times and look up at him.

"Oh, yeah, I'm ready," I answer. Niall gives me a half smile before giving me the bathing suit. It looks a bit small, but I go to the bathroom and change into it. I take a moment to shave any slight stubble.

I can't find anything to wrap around myself, so I take a towel, but it's tiny, barely covering my thighs.

Niall clears his throat when he sees me. "Fits perfectly," he says. His eyes wander down my legs momentarily before looking back at my eyes.

I sit by the side of the pool and cross my legs. Niall jumps into the pool and swims up to me. His blue eyes are hooded, staring at me as though I'm a sea creature he wants to touch, but is too afraid to.

His biceps clench as he makes broad strokes with his arms. He take my hands and uncurls them from their awkward position over my thighs. Slowly, he separates my arms and toys with intertwines his fingers with mine. 

"You gonna come in? ...Or should I make you?" he laughs. His voice is deep, but still playful.The water seems to give him a sense of confidence, a sexy charm.

I smile. "I'll come in a bit."

Niall raises a brown brow. He lets go of my hand, but lets his hands rest on my knees. I sway my legs slowly and curl and uncurl my toes in the water, making soft ripples. Niall takes my ankle gently in his hands and slides his fingers up along my legs. I'm glad I shaved the bit of stubble that had come in.

His hands squeeze my legs slightly, feeling along my skin, until he reaches my thighs.

"I love these," he tells me, squeezing my thighs a bit harder. "They're so soft," he purrs. I take a deep breath. I'm not sure if I'm turned on or terrified. Niall lowers his head into the water, just enough to moisten his lashes and look up at me in a predatorial way. 

"All you need is a tail, Ariel, a long silver tail," he whispers almost to himself.

"What?" I speak up.

Niall clears his throat. "Nothing, nevermind."

"Did you call me Ariel?" I ask quietly, crossing my legs.

Niall looks down at my legs. "Yeah."

I take a slow breath. Niall would never hurt me the way he did those other girls, would he?

"You're teasing me," he says, raising a brow.

"I am?"

He nods. His hands glide up to my hips and waist. "Come on, the water's fine," he assures me. 

I ease up off the ledge slowly. But Niall is impatient. He grabs my waist and lifts me enough to pull me in.

"Jesus, it's so cold, Niall," I complain. Instinctively, I grab onto his shoulders for warmth. Then I inch back, slightly embarrassed and nervous. 

Niall smirks. "If you wanted to hold me, you could have just said so," he laughs. My cheeks flush red.

"It's so damn cold," I shiver, wrapping my arms around myself. Niall swims closer to me, until our faces are barely an inch apart. His breath is slow and warm, weaving around our chests. He watches my mouth for a moment and takes my hand in his again.