~Reunited~

He thought about that day a lot. The day he had met Shouto Todoroki, his soulmate. He remembered their conversation, every moment. But he hadn't ran into him again, he tried to contact him but nothing worked. All in all, he was worried. Todoroki didn't seem like the type of guy to ignore his soulmate, he had been very kind when he met him. 

But that isn't the focus right now.

Izuku was really excited.

He had been working with All Might for the past few months, strengthening himself so he could go to UA. The work was tiring, it left him exhausted, and he definitely ate more. Though, it was working and Izuku was getting stronger each day. It was now the day. The first day of school, he had passed the entrance exam even though he doubted he would. His mind was only based on the fact he'd be going to UA, not worrying over Shouto like he did a lot. 

He quickly hugged his mother before he left and headed towards UA. Humming softly to himself as he basically skipped down the side of the road. His fluffy hair bounced with each step. 'Class 1A, that's my class,' he thought to himself. Eventually he arrived at the school, and once he was inside he looked around, looking at the signs above the doors for his homeroom. Once he saw it, he stepped inside, and there were already a few people in there. A blue haired male with glasses, a redhead with spiky hair, and... 'Kacchan?! I'm in the same class as him? Oh, no..' He bit his lip lightly and went to where his seat was, which was right behind Katsuki. He could feel the blonde's hard glare on him as he made his way to his seat silently. He looked down, fidgeting with his fingers as he waited for everyone else to arrive.

Then he felt it.

That pull..

The same thing he had felt when..

Izuku looked up to the front of the class to see the dual haired male, and his green eyes widened slightly. His eyes met the other's, and he couldn't stop himself when he jumped up and bolted over to him. 

"Shouto!" He smiled. "It's.. It's been so long!" The people in the class and the ones walking inside looked confused, especially Katsuki. 

"It really has, and I apologize for never getting in touch with you. I was.. dealing with some things." Shouto frowned as he remembered what had happened when he got home that day..

-------Flashback-------

"Your soulmate is a male!?" Enji spat, growling and glaring at his son. He wouldn't accept the fact that his son's soulmate was the same sex. He didn't believe in same sex relationships. He despised them and didn't care if his son would suffer without his soulmate.

"I forbid you from seeing him.. if you try, you won't like the consequences," he growled, walking past Shouto and bumping his shoulder aggressively with his own.

Shouto frowned, stepping back a bit from the force but rolling his eyes, mumbling a small "bastard" before he went to his room and sat down on his bed. He ran a hand through his dual colored hair, sighing deeply. He hated his father. So much. 

"I'm sorry, Izuku.."

--------End--------

He shook his head to rid of the thoughts, and looked down at Izuku. 

The greenette smiled brightly. "It's okay, don't worry about it!"

Truth was, since he had met his soulmate but hadn't been near him enough, he'd been miserable. He had nightmares, he barely got sleep, he always felt down. Now he knew what his mother felt like, who had been without her soulmate since Izuku was little. He was just so happy now that he and his soulmate were in the same school, even in the same class! He couldn't keep the bright, happy smile off of his face. The smile that Shouto found adorable, the smile that he already admired and adored. He couldn't get enough of him, he just wanted to hug him and hold him and keep him safe. He felt so drawn to him, but it didn't feel forced. It felt natural, like it was supposed to happen with them. 

"We should probably get to our seats." Shouto broke the silence that had fallen upon them. The silent hadn't been awkward, it was just the two studying each other once again, planting a permanent picture of each other's faces into their minds. 

Izuku nodded slightly, rubbing the back of his neck slightly as he turned and walked back to his seat. He sat down, feeling a lot of eyes on him. The entire class was staring at either Shouto or Izuku, and the greenette started to feel uncomfortable. He squirmed a bit in his seat.

That was when Aizawa walked in, and he told them all to stop staring and to pay attention.

He started his lesson, and once he was finished(with a lot of note taking on Izuku's end), he climbed into his sleeping bag and told them they could do as they pleased. Then he slept.

Izuku smiled and stood, stretching and putting his stuff away before he went to Shouto's desk. He looked at the other male and smiled. 

"Hey!" He exclaimed happily and giggled softly. He rubbed the back of his neck lightly as he looked at the dual haired male. 

"Hi," Shouto spoke calmly, looking up to send a slight smile in Izuku's direction. That smile.. it made heat rise into Izuku's cheeks.. it was just so beautiful, the way it made Shouto's features lift up made his heart flutter and butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"I was.. uh, wondering something.." The greenette bit his lip and smiled sheepishly, looking at the ground. 

"What is it?" Shouto asked, cocking his head to the side a little.

"Would you maybe.. want to get to know each other more? Like, catch up? We could do it after school sometime." He wasn't sure how the other would react, even if he was his soulmate. He couldn't help but feel nervous. 

"Of course," Shouto flashed him a real smile, ridding of all of worries that Izuku had.

"Great!" The greenette jumped a bit and smiled.

He couldn't wait.

-------------------