Chapter 1: Naya Budda??

The early morning sun rays peep in through the expensive curtains hanging on the wall.
The sunrise was a beautiful thing to watch but here it was disturbing a persons sleep.
She stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes and they were greeted by a beautiful smile.
She smiled and hugged the person or rather slept on that person who was sitting next to her on her bed.
"Good morning Aru" she wished smilingly
Arya patted her head and wished
"Good morning babydoll "
"Now getup you don't want to be late on the first day of college ,do you?"
She nodded her head in a no and went to freshen up. She came back and saw Abhi holding her coffee.
She ran to him and hugged him. Abhi smiles at what a child she was and pecked her forehead wishing her.
Soon after constant nagging she got ready in her cute that she thought outfit and came dawn for breakfast.
She wished her mom and dad in 'The Nandini Murthy' style by giving a reward on their cheeks.
Later she went into the kitchen and "Good morning Bhabhi"
Ishika turned and said "Good morning babypie ,chalo lets have breakfast and guess what ,aaj there is butter chicken also"
Nandu instantly ran to the dining table.
Soon her brothers came down discussing something and as soon as they saw her they giggled and said " Babydoll it's not your first day at
school"
She looked like this

 Soon her brothers came down discussing something and as soon as they saw her they giggled and said " Babydoll it's not your first day at school" She looked like this

She whined like a kid and complained to Preethi who said" Jaanu listen to them you are looking really cute but I think the weather is bad today so......"
Nandu sighed and went to change.
After sometime precisely just 5 mins she came down looking beautiful in

Abhi:Ab Meri Babydoll Pari lag rahi hai Ishika: Mera baby na humesha pari lagti hai kyunki woh hai hi Pari After having their breakfast (with Ishika feeding Nandu) Abhi spoke to Arya regarding Nandu's college and soon Nandu and Arya left to SPACE

Ishika: Mera baby na humesha pari lagti hai kyunki woh hai hi Pari
After having their breakfast (with Ishika feeding Nandu) Abhi spoke to Arya regarding Nandu's college and soon Nandu and Arya left to SPACE.
.....................
At the same time in another similar mansion similarly a person is sleeping but it's a guy a hot, handsome and oh boy he's super sexy even in sleep. But alas his beauty sleep was disturbed by a strong kick which landed him on the floor
"Cabir ke bacche, saale ruk tujhe abhi bathata hoon" and started chasing him soon it ended in game which seemed like pillow fight. They were actually having fun but unfortunately it didn't last long because of a huffing sound which came from our very own loving Nyonika who ran upstairs because of the sounds. She yelled at them and ordered them to come down in five. Manik glared at his buddy .
Cabir: arre yaar Manik aaj hamara college ka first day hai aur tu to so raha tha mai kya karu?
Manik: yaar aaj hamara second year ka first day hai tu Bol raha hai jaise ki hum aaj peheli baar college jaa raha hai thik hai chal tu yaha relax kar mai fresh hoke aata hu abhi.