𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

⋆

"ONE MORE PUSH MILADY!"
One of Frigga's midwifes called out.

The whole of Asgard was filled with joy. Their Queen was in labor with her third child.

When Odin and Frigga announced that they were pregnant, the royal prophetess, well, prophesied parts of the new royal baby's future.

However, whatever the prophetess told them, drove the Queen and King of Asgard to question their precious daughter safety as well as Asgard's.

Frigga pushed one more time and welcomed Princess Andromeda Odindottir into the world.

All of a sudden all three of the midwifes gasp looking at the baby; making Frigga sit upright and look at the babe who had six bright stone floating around we head. She seemed to be absorbing some of their power.

One of the midwifes tried to go near the baby the power from the stones blew her back making her fall back into the wall, knocking her unconscious- almost dead.

The rest midwifes and Frigga gasped and all they could do was watch as the stones floated away. When they floated away, Frigga immediately rushed towards her baby and rocked her. Her prophecy was coming true.

14 month old Andromeda ran around he garden hiding from her older brothers.

"Andromeda," an eight year old Thor called out.

"Where are you," seven year old Loki
sing-songed.

The two boys saw their little sister sitting on the ground with their mother and ran over to them.

Odin watched from the balcony across, happy that they didn't listen to the prophetess.

One chilly night, an army attacked Asgard. They had made it into the castle making Frigga and Odin put Thor and Loki in Andromeda's room aka the safest room in the castle.

The two boys had somehow fallen asleep while Andromeda was crying for Frigga. Frigga miraculously heard her crying, but was stuck in a different room. All she could do was pray that her babies would be safe.

And the were until a cloaked figure appeared in the corner of the room. It walked towards the Princess of Asgard with a glowing double sided sword. The cloaked figure raised the sword inches away from Andromeda's heart.

Meanwhile Frigga was two inches away from the doorway. She threw the door open and saw the cloaked figure with a sword above her daughter's heart.

Frigga let out a strangled sob, making the cloaked figure push the sword towards the baby's heart only for him to get blown away by a blast of rainbow energy from Andromeda. The energy blast blew the cloaked figure through the window.

Frigga ran to her crying baby and picked her up and rocked her. Holding her as close as possible.

"Odin!" Frigga exclaimed. She and Odin are currently arguing about Andromeda's safety. Odin thought she was fine in the castle, while Frigga insisted that she should be sent away to safety.

"If we want to keep her safe we have to let her go."

Odin looked deep into his wife's eyes.  He could see pain in her eyes. He knew exactly what he had to do.

Howard Stark walked out of his office and walked to his car. Whilst walking a man in a black hoodie bumped into to him and left without saying anything.

Howard looked around trying to find the man, but failed. He also failed to realize what was in his arms. He didn't realize until he went to unlock his car and he couldn't find his keys; he heard a giggle.

He looked down to see a baby with dark brown hair, dark green eyes and the cutest nose, smiling up at him.

Howard couldn't resist smiling back.