Ep9

JIMIN POV

When I started reading the small note, I could feel my world had collapsed and caused my heart breaking into pieces...

Jimin,
Forget about me. I leaving you for a good reason.  Thank you for taking care about me and let me live until now. Take care and eat healthy. I can't take it anymore. Goodbye.
Y/n.

"WHYY

"WHYY......!!! WHY Y/N....!!!!"

With a feeling of rage, I threw anything that was close to me. I hurt my hand and it's bleeding. I scream and sit on the floor. I grab my head and cried. Why you do this to me Y/n? You left me alone here alone again.

You leaving me alone! I already falling in love with you

You leaving me alone! I already falling in love with you. Are you play with my heart on purpose?? Few minutes ago I dream about you, about our future and  I already plan wanna confess to you.

I call my members to find where is Y/n right now. She can't run away from me. I promise that.

A/N POV.

Already 2 weeks Jimin cloudn't find where is she. He almost getting crazy about it. Lucky for Jimin he has his close friend like a brothers to control his emotion and feelings. They always beside Jimin and give him motivation.

Jimin getting cruel everyday. He didn't care and killing everyone who make a problem with him in his underground business.

His mafia delegations become bigger and strong. No one can beat him. He got what he wants, but still not enough for him.

Until one night, Jin hyung come to Jimin's place to show something that he should know.
They came and waiting in the living room..patiently.

They sat together in the meeting room. Jin turned on the switch and displaced a video.

Then Jimin asked ...

JM : What brings you guy come here??

Jin: I wanna show you something that you must to know before it is too late.