Chapter 10

Grace's POV

I look in the mirror and realize that I look like a mess. Into the shower i go.

When i get out I put on a little black dress. Then i go into the bathroom to curl my hair and do my makeup. My eyeliner comes out in a perfect wing and damn I look hot.

I get in the car and drive to the nearest bar I see.

I make my way to the bar and sit down.

"Excuse me miss? Can I get you anything?" someone asks from behind me.

I turn around to see a gorgeous waiter behind me.

He was like perfect.

"Oh yea, what do you suggest?" I ask him.

Let's see where this goes.

Harrys POV

I wake up by hearing some sort of alarm, which is weird because I didn't put one on.

I get out of bed trying not to wake up Dahlia.

The sound is coming from Dahlias phone. It's a reminder for school tomorrow.

I forgot about school for a little.

I guess I'll be taking care of Dahlia for a little while until we figure things out so today I'll bring her shopping.

"I'm sorry, I set an alarm yesterday. I didn't mean to wake you." Dahlia says while yawning.

"Don't worry about it! How does this sound, I take you out for breakfast then we can go school shopping?" I ask her and hope she'll say yes. To me this sounds like the perfect day.

"Yes, but I have to take a shower" she asks politely.

"It's right there, should be a clean towel in there" I tell her.

"Thank you for all this" she says and hugs me.

I can't help but smile for that and go to get changed.

Dahlias POV

I make my way to the bathroom and blush at what a nice person Harry is. He does get a lot of crap. People judge him just because he has tattoos but that means nothing. Little do they know he is the sweetest person you will ever meet.

I'm done with my shower and realize all I have to wear are the shorts and tank top I had yesterday. I pull my towel on and go to find Harry.

"Harry I don't have clothes" I tell him and he turns around. Looks like he's doing some type of paperwork.

"I'll give you sweat pants and a jacket since it's cold and we will buy school clothes too" he smiles then turns to finish whatever he's doing.

"Harry I can't let you do that. I feel bad enough that you are taking care of me and buying me school stuff. I feel bad." I say shyly. I don't like people buying me stuff I just feel bad about it.

"It's my pleasure to take care of you Dahlia" Harry says and comes over too me.

"Now I'll give you what you need and we will go" he says and pecks me on the lips.

"Okay thank you so much. I owe you a lot" I say.

He just shakes his head and smiles then hands me some clothes.

I nod and go get changed.

The sweatpants and jacket are huge on me but I don't mind. I liked wearing Harrys clothes, they felt warm and smelt like him.

"Well don't you look cute?" Harry says as I walk back into the living room.

"Of course" I answer back sarcastically.

"Let's go" he says and we walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here's your update! sorry if it's not too long. this is like a calmer chapter and not that much happened but I feel like it had to be in here. more drama is to come trust me! thanks so much for all the reads votes and comments!!❤️❤️