° A New Beginning °

Izukis p.o.v

I was just wondering off in my little dream untill I heard someone call for me. When I opened my eyes I saw a tall blond man. We was wearing a blue and red hero suit wich really suits him. He had a big bright smile on wich could fill anybody's heart with smiles and laughter.

"Good morning younge one" he greeted me so nicely and I felt at ease once in my lifetime. I carefully got up and bowed before him. He seemed like a big deal so I decided to pay some respeckt to him just in case. I wouldn't like to get punished. When I looked up at the man he asked me a very weird question.

"Do you know who I am young one?" I guessed it he was probably a big deal but because we didn't have a TV or anything else like that in the orphanage I couldn't possibly know him.

I shook my head wich made him seem at ease. I wonder why.

"Ah whelp that's perfect, anyway that wasnt the only question that I wanted to ask you dear." By now I was quite curious of what he had to tell me. "I'm listening sir". When I said that it seemed like he tensed up a little but he also seemed relaxed. WAIT DID I SAY SOMETHING BAD!?! WAS I MUMBLING AGAIN!?! All of these thoughts started running throught my head trying to find the answer but it was hopeless.

All might p.o.v

When I heard the young girls voice i was shocked by it. Did she fall from heaven? Her voice sounded like the angels singing along to a calming song filled with happiness and life. She also looked adorrable despite the huge bruises on her hands and even some on her cheeks and around her eyes.

I couldn't even bare to think of the life that she had been living. She deserved better and I was going to gift that to her. I will protect her with my life and give her anything that she had ever asked for. She has been thought so much and I can't let her suffer any longer.

"Young Izuki,would you like to be adopted by me?"

Izuki's p.o.v

The question kept ringing on in my head. It was like heaven had opened its gates for me to finally enter from this hell and to let me have a normal life for once. I was happy to say the least.

"OFCOURSE!" I knew that I was loud and maby even rude but I didn't care at that moment. All I wanted to do was to have a loving father beside me and maby even a beautifull mother. Even if he might be single I would still take the offer. I have been wanting this for so long. And the day when haven opened its gates has finally came. I'm glad.

A few hours later

The rest of the day went smoothly with my new father who I learned was Toshinori Yagi taking care of adoption papers while I was as happy as I could ever be. I was dancing around and singing softly.

When Yagi came back he showed me some important looking papers and said something that I would never forget. "So, let's go home Izuki Toshinori!"

My eyes lit up when I realized that the paperwork was done and that I finally had a father to call my own. I didn't waste a second. I run in to his hands and he twirled me around. It was the happiest moment that a kid could ever have. While we were walking out of the police station I was skipping along side my new father while holding his hand tightly. I never wanted anything more than this. It's like a dean come true.

When we made it outside there was a huge car waiting for us. I couldn't bellive that it was only for me and papa. When we sat in to the car and the driver started driving I couldn't keep my eyes off the outside. Yeah I had been out before but everything seemed so much brighter and happier today. Everything was so nice.