chapter 1

Jenna POV :

My name is jenna larington I was like any other teenager, lost , alone , insecure but most of all hurt. I had just lost my mother and sister 2 months ago in a car crash. Things were never the same since then …

When I lost my mother and my 2 year old sister … life was hard I had way more responsibility with looking after my autistic brither and whilst realising that I would no longer have my mother watch me walk down the aisle or hold me when im about to break or cook me my faverite meals or see her smile again. Id never get to see her again and that realisation was the hardest. But dad decided that in order for us to move on … we had to move places .. so we moved to Cheshire. The so called cosy part of the country.

As much as my mother and sisters death pained me , it made me so much more stronger . I needed to also be strong not only for myself but rather for the family I still had left.

But I dont think I was strong enough to start a new school and start all over again . ughh well it was gonna happen sooner or later right ?

“jennaaaaa” called my dad

“we need to go buy you new school shoes for school tomrow “

“hurryyyyy” he shouted from the bottom of the stairs

“ okayyy okayyy im coming daddd” I said as I hurried down the stairs praying to god that I wouldn’t break my neck along the way …

after our little shopping trip I had bought a new pair of black converse which I had desperately needed.

The day went by fast and soon enough I found myself waking up to the sound of the stupid alarm , alerting me that it was a new day and that if I wanted to look decent … I needed to get up quickly. I went with black jeans , white croptop , red plaid shirt tied around my waist and my black converse along with light makeup .

Saying I was nervous was a god dam understatement

I was having a mini panick attack as I picked my bag up and walked to the bus stop. As I awaited its arrival I questioned what my new school would be like and wondered if id ever get over all the new changes that were happening in my life.

The bus had finally arrived and had surprisingly dropped me off in 10 minuets. I hurried towards the gates earning a few stares which made me even more paranoid.  So I hurried my way to the principals office explaining the fact that I needed my schedule and he gracefully handed it to me with a smile making me feel welcomed.

I walked in circles till I found my class and as soon as I walked in , I accidently walked right into this guy with brown slightly curly hair with thr most piercing green eyes ive ever seen . I aplogised but he just huffed and walked straight out of the room . rude much

I went to my allocated seat and sat the whole earning stares from people who knew I was new and thinking about who that guy was and why he had been so rude.

Maybe was just a douche ugh this first day could not have gone any more great I mumbled to myself while exisiting my new schools gates feeling unwelocmed, alone and confused.

Authors note : I kmew this chapter wasent the best but bare with me I promise it will get better ! love you all xxx