Moving Day

Jordan flicked her red hair back from her face and stretched. She pulled out her new iPhone and tapped the red button to film.

"What's happening Jordainons? So today, me and my girl Kima are moving into our new flat. Because... We're now in university! Yay, education!"

Kimally walked into the room, cradeling one of her three cats, Church, in her arms.

"And here we have the crazy cat lady!"

Kimally laughed and swatted the phone away from her face. She began to talk once Jordan had paused filming and pocketed her phone. "I saw two guys moving into the flat across the hall." Jordan flopped down on the red couch. "Were they cute?" Jordan asked, but they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey...?"

The two boys turned at smiled at the confused girls. One was tall and smiling confidently. He had short dark hair and was wearing a white t-shirt with the words 'I Vlog' written across it. The other boy was shorter, just a little taller than Kima. He had dark brown hair, the fringe dipping over his eye. His cheeks were a little red and he wore a plain black t-shirt.

"Hey!" The taller one spoke first, grinning at the bemused girls. Jordan smiled back, shyly, as he introduced himself.

"I'm Alfie, we live across the hall."

"I'm Jordan, this is Kima, my roomie."

The boy beside Alfie stepped forward and introduced himself to the girls, though he was looking at Kima the entire time.

"Hey, I'm Dan."

Alfie ginned again and pushed a hand through his dark hair.

"So, what you guys up to?"

Jordan held up her phone.

"Just filming for my youtube channel."

Alfie laughed.

"No way! We're youtubers as well!"

"Omigosh! That's cool! What are you channels called?"

"PointlessBlog is my main channel and my vlogging one has Tv at the end."

Kima pushed her black glasses up her nose.

Dan winked at Kima and brushed his brown hair out of his eyes. Kima blushed and grinned a little. Dan leaned forward and spoke quietly.

"My channel is Danisnotonfire, yours?"

"KimaKeepsOnRocking, so when did you guys move in?"

"An hour ago? Two hours ago? Today at any rate."

The boys and the girls talked for a while until it got dark and the boys left.

+Alfie's POV+

Me and Dan walked into our appartment and flopped onto the couch. I grinned at him.

"I bagsie Jordan."

Dan laughed.

"Alfie, their people, you can't bagsie them!"

"Dude c'mon, you so like Kima."

Dan blushed and stuttered.

"W-what, I don't even know her! W-what c-c'mon..."

Alfie laughed and crossed his arms. Dan sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay, she was really pretty and cute and funny... And nice and..."

"Ask her out!"

"No way! She's... Why don't you ask Jordan out?"

"Maybe I will."

"Go on then."

"Fine."