The Beast From Beyond: PT 2

*The Doom Slayer/John POV

As we walked toward the fire and smoke Kenny noticed some weird tracks on ground "are those bull tracks?" Kenny said confused, I looked at the tracks and knew exactly what those were "A fucken Baron" I thought, I loaded my shotgun and cracked my knuckles "Rip and Tear" I thought.

We heard the hellish roar nearby, "What in the fuck was that" Kenny said terrified. "That is The Baron of hell" VEGA said, I get angry just by hearing the name, "What the fuck is a "Baron of hell" Kenny said, "The Baron of Hell is the highest demon among the order of the Hell Knights".

We hear the beast stomping around the place, I do a hand motion to tell Kenny to get down, Kenny lays in the ditch waiting for me to come back.

I jog my way to the sound of the stomping, there I see the beast running towards a burning train station, I follow it, then it starts to smell the air, as if its looking for something,

I see it look at some people who are trying to hide from the beast, "are those the kids from the school" I thought, The Baron starts to run in their direction, I saw the kids get up and start running, but its to fast.

I start to chase the beast, I aim my a shotgun at its back then fired- BOOM, It turned around and had a terrified expression on its face,

I jumped on top of the creature, Ripped off its horn and stabbed it in its eye, killing it instantly, I then started to stomp on its head for getting in my way.

Kenny limps behind me, "John, what the hell was that thing", I ignored his question, "Who the hell are you people" the girl said, "the names Kenny, This here is "The Doom Slayer" and John the rabbit."