~Chapter Two~

~NASHI POV~

I giggled as the pink-haired man tickled me. "Never define the demon E.N.D." He said in a deep voice tickling me. "Eeeeeeee!" I sqeauled. "That tickles! Stop! Stop!" I was giggling so hard tears were pouring out of my eyes. He stopped and I started gasping for air. "My turn!" I yelled. I tickled him everywhere and I couldn't get ONE laugh out of him. "You're abs are to hard! No fair!" I crossed my arms and pouted. "I'm telling the nice lady." 

I walked to the kitchen and hugged the blonde haired lady's legs. "What's wrong Nashi?" I looked up at her.

"The pink-haired man is being mean." I whined. 

"Natsu?" She asked. I nodded. She patted my head and smiled. "Awwwww. What did he do?" 

"He's not ticklish!" I said pointing at the door. She laughed light, I smiled. "Can I call you mommy?" I asked. The question seem to startle her. "O-okay..." I ran out and cheered. "Bye, Mommy!" I ran to Natsu. 

"Hey! I talked with the nice lady! I can call her Mommy!" Natsu spit out what he was drinking. Unfortunately I got a face full of it. "Eeeew! Keep you're mouth closed when eating, daddy!" I scolded. He looked at me surprised. "Daaaaaadyyyyyy! Helllllllo!" I waved my hand wildly in front of his face. "What did you call me?" 

"I called you 'daddy'." I looked up at him confused. "I don't know what else to call you. And mommy said I could." I huthere him and my stomach growled.  "I'm so hungry!" I whined. As iron que the nice lady and her friends came out with food. I ran to the table only for Luke to pull my collar. "Luke~nii! Let me eat!" I whined. Luna came and sighed. "Luke, let it go." Luke dropped and I excitedly ate. 

***************************************

After I finished eating, I ran up to daddy. "Daddy! Daddy! Let's play!" I hugged him around the waist. Just as he about to say something, a tiny man stood on the bar table. "Listen up brats!" I flinched because of my super hearing. "As you can see this kids need our assitaince. This kids will live with you guys. Here are the kids you'll live with:

Erza: Reiki & Rosemary

Gray &Juvia: Storm, Sylvia, & Rin

Levy & Gajeel: Gale & Metallicana

Natsu & Lucy: Nashi, Luke & Luna

Mira-Jane & Lauxas: Nova."

I hugged daddy tighter and smiled. Mommy came over with Luke~nii and Luna~nee. I yawn tiredly and daddy laughed. "Come on, let's go hope." daddy picked me and walked put the guild. I closed my eyes and fell asleep on daddy's warm shoulder.  

***************************************

When I woke up, I was in a cozy house. I sat up drozily and yawn. Mommy came when she heard me wake up. She was wearing a strapless black top and pink shorts. She handed me a shirt. "We'll go shopping tommorow so you can borrow this shirt for now. This is Natsu's so I'm sure it'll fit." I stripped and wore the shirt. 

Mommy looked at the bandana around my neck. It was a crystal blue color and it looked like it was make from ice. It actually was. "Aren't you going to remove the bandana?" Mommy asked. I shook my head. "It's really speacial because Storm~kun made it." Mommy smiled. I yawn again. Lucy handed me her hand. "I'll show you you're room." 

I looked up at her shyly. "Mommy," I asked. "Can sleep with you. I don't like to sleep alone." Mommy looked down at me and smiled. "Okay. " She picked me up and took me to her room. there was a bed with a white quilt blanket. I yawn with my eyes half closed. I rubbed my eyes lazily. Mommy set me on the bed and slipped in next to me. I closed my eyes and sleeped with my face stuffed in between her soft and warm chest. 

***************************************

I woke up to daddy snoring. Mommy wasn't on the bed so she's up. I yawned and streached out. I got out of the bed and rubbed my eyes. I took the extra cloths mommy left and walked to the bathroom.

When I came out I found daddy still sleeping. I giggled as an idea struck me. I put a hand on my mouth the stifle my laughter but a few giigles came out. When I got close to the bed I jumped and landed on the bed. "Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up! Let's Play!" I shouted while jumping on the bed. Daddy groaned and cracked his eyes open. He smirked and I was suddenly lefted off the bed. Daddy started tickling my legs and I started squirming. "Oh no you don't!" She started tickling my stomach and I squealed. "Eeee! Save me!" Daddy started laughing with me. 

Mommy came in to the room. Luke and Luna following her. "What's all this ruckus about?" Mommy asked. Daddy stoppped tickling me and looked up at mommy. "Morning Luce!" I took this as a chance to escape. I ran behind Mommy and hide behind her legs. "Mommy! Save me!" Daddy noticed I wasn't under him and he picked be up. "Gottcha!" I yelled and ran out giggling. I caught the smell of pancakes and ran to the kitchen. "Pancakes!" I yelled. 

I sat down on a chair and ate the pancakes. Daddy sat next to me and goobled up his. Mommy, Luke and Luna came down. They ate their share and got ready for the guild.  

We walked to the guild with me on daddy's shoulders and mommy holding his hand. Luna and Luke walked together in front of us. It almost felt like we were a real family. Natsu kicked the doors open which threw me in a fit of giggles. "Daddy. You open the door with you're hands not you're feet." Natsu looked at me and grinned. "That what normal people do." He placed me on the floor and I ran to Storm~kun. Luke and Luna rushing behind me. I'm starting to enjoy these people. It's nice knowing more people. I sat in a table with Rosemary and Storm. Luke was reading a book,Nova was helping Mira out, Reiki and Rin are looking for jobs, Metallicana is scolding Gale for something. I looked around for Luna and Sylvia. I saw the two of them brewing a fight. Rosemary sighed. "Those two can never live through a day without fighting." I giggled. 

I scan the guild, taking notes of each memeber. My thoughts were inturupted when someone opened the guild doors. I shivered. Rosemary and Storm looked at me confused and worried. i shook my head. They nodded there head. The must of understood.

Arigato Nakama!

I hope you enjoyed reading the seceond chapter to the seceond book. I hope your guessing who it is....Lisanna won't be evil or anything. But she will have some "haters" in this book. But don't worry it's nothing that bad. I bet you guys forgot about Kura~. She'll return later on so keep reading! Please.

Bye nakama!

Jimmy~san ^_^/