[7]

"Another Jedi? On Tattooine?" I ask as Darth Vader has his back turned to me. "Yes and I want him alive. I will send you down with a shuttle, my men will await you on the shuttle so they may properly detain him." Darth Vader said and I nodded.

He turned around and pointed at me, "Be careful, this one is far wiser than the last." Darth Vader said and I nodded in understandment.

I then walked off and I walked to the hanger. Once I walked in the hanger, I saw my ship, and the shuttle that wad planned to take me to Tattooine. I then saw Boba leaning against my ship.

He then pushed off and walked over to me, "Goin somewhere?" He asked and I nodded. "Back to Tattooine, to hunt down another Jedi. Only problem is I have to bring him back alive."

Boba keeps his arms folded as he looks down at me, "I was wondering why they were preparing a shuttle." He said and I half smiled.

"So I suppose I'm going with you then." Boba said blatently. I scoffed, "You need rest." I argue and he shrugs, "Not as much as you. Plus were practically a dream team." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright Fett. But don't count on me saving your skin this time." I smirk beneath my mask.

Boba scoffs, "As if you'd need to! I can assure my own safety." He said and I raised an eyebrow. "Like last night?" I asked and he shook his head and let out an airy laugh.

"Too soon." He said and I chuckled, "Yet you still laughed." I said as I walked up the ramp of the shuttle.

_______________

Soon enough, Boba and I were at the Jedi's house. We snuck quietly around, scouting out the area from above.

"Any heat signatures?" I whispered and Boba nodded his head. "It's him." Boba said and I peered down at the sand dome.

Boba then pointed and I watched as a man walked out of the dome, it was an old man and he wore a brown cloak. His hair was as white as snow.

"Kenobi." I whispered to Boba. Then the man looked up and before he could see us we quickly backed up so he wouldn't see us.

"He must be on his way out." Boba said and I nodded. We then peered over the rock to see him walking away from the dome.

As soon as he was quite a ways aways Boba grabbed my hand and he used his jetpack so we wouldn't have to climb down the mountain to get to the dome.

When we reached the bottom we quickly entered the dome and looked around. We weren't looking for anything in particular but it was more to find a good hiding spot for when the old man returned.

About 30 minutes later Boba scurried in. "He's not far away. Hide." He said, he must have been using his thermal detector.

I hid and so did Boba, we then heard the door open and that's when Boba and I sprang into action. Boba shot his rope at the man and tangled him in it. I then swiftly put a black bag over his head.

I then knocked him out with a rock I had found earlier by hitting him over the head and the old man's struggling stopped.

"I kinda feel bad for doing this to an old man." I admit to Boba and he chuckles, "Well, we have to do what we need to get a living." He says.

"Oh did I not tell you?" I suddenly say remembering Darth Vader wasn't actually going to pay me.

"Tell me what?" He asked as he kept walking and he turned his head. "Darth Vader isn't paying me for this." I say and Boba stops.

"What?" He asks and I shrug, "It was apart of the bargining." Boba let out a groan and continued on his way, "You're lucky you saved me otherwise I would be doing something else right now." He simply stated and I chuckled. "I know." I say and we arrive to the shuttle that we had arrived in earlier.

Surprisingly my ship was right next to it. Then a storm trooper walked up to us. "Lord Vader has requested we transport the traitor. You may be on your way, hunters." He said and I shugged as I handed the unconsious body to the storm trooper.

I then jog over to my ship and smile, "Want a ride to Mos Eisley?" I ask as I turn to Boba. He shrugs "Yeah, I'd rather not walks miles to the airport." He said as the ramp to my ship opened.

I chuckled and climbed aboard. "You know I don't think I've ever been aboard your ship before." He says as I start up my ship. "First time for everything." I shrug and he nods as he sits in the passenger seat.

We then lift off and I fly towards Mos Eisley. "So what was it you wanted to tell me earlier?" I ask as I look over at Boba as we were nearing the airport.

"Oh well I-" He then is cut off by the site of his ship not being where it was left.

He stands up, "My ship!" He exclaims as I land. "M-Maybe it's at a docking site." I say as I try to reassure him.

"I'm going to murder anyone who has touched my ship." He mutters and I get out of the cockpit and follow him down the ramp of my ship. "Boba calm down, I'm sure you'll find it. It's just a ship." I say and he turns around to look at me.

He takes quick menacing steps towards me and he towers over me, "The Slave 1! My father's ship before me. It's not just any ship, hell its a better ship compared to yours." He spat and I immediately punch the Mandilorian square in the center of his helmet.

It hurt my knuckles like hell but it did give him a bit of a daze. "Don't you EVER say something like that to me again. You know what. Don't you say anything EVER to me again!" I exclaim and I board my ship as I quickly shut my ramp, leaving Boba in Mos Eisley.