chapter 7

*Monday 8:30 am*  

"OMG!!", I can't believe that one date yesterday made you two be a couple!! Did you guys kiss? Did you have conversation about your past? Cause if you did and he still likes you, it means he's the one you have to marry!!", Kayla screamed over the door of my room.

"Calm down k... It's not that big of a deal", I said getting out of my room.

"Yes, it is a big deal!! Your the girlfriend of the guy you hated two days ago, and now love with all your heart!!", she said as we walked out the house and locking the door.

(Niall left with Jessie earlier).

We walked for a while until we saw a group of guys that looked really familiar.

"Shit it's drunk Jake", Kayla said putting her hood on and looking down.

"So... We see him every morning", I said.

"Ya, but when we went to the party, he forcefully kissed me, and... It's just really awkward okay", she said.

"Oh ok and...", I said until Jake cut me off.

"Hey girls!! Some party that was!!", he said inhaling smoke from his cigarette.

"Yeah it was fun", I said. When we past him he grabbed Kayla's hand and pushed her against him.

"So I hear that your the single one out of them three", he whispered in her ear.

"Hey Jake, let go please, we gotta go", I said grabbing Kayla's arm and leaving.

"Why don't I accompany you two", he said blowing some smoke in our faces.

"No thanks... We don't need your help", I said as Kayla coughed a bit.

"But I insist", he said going in between us and putting his arms around our waists.

"K Jake!! Don't touch us... Come on lets go before, Somebody gets out of control", I said walking towards the school.

"Alright... Don't be a bitch about it", he said chuckling.

You don't know how much I wanted to turn around and go punch him in the face...

*8:45 am*

I walked in the school and people were looking at us strangely. Some were smiling and giving me high fives. Others were pointing at me. I was freaking out what the hell was going on.

I saw everybody (friends) sitting in the cafeteria so we went there.

"Hey guys", I said sitting in between Louis and Jessie.

"Woah there!! You go sit beside your new boyfriend", Jessie said pushing me off the chair.

"Oh... Right", I said getting my lazy ass up and going towards Harry. He smiled and patted his lap for me to sit on. How much I wanted not to, I had to.

"Awwww!! That's so cute", Kayla said giggling...

"HEY HARRY!! You got your self a hot one this time!!", Max said.

"How does he know?", I asked glaring at Harry.

"I don't know...", he said. I

looked at the others and realized Jessie was the only one looking away.

"JESSIE!! Did you tell the hole school like you did when I broke my arm?", I asked.

She smiled at me awkwardly before nodding slowly. Fuck...

"Well I'm going to go buy a cookie... Harry come with me", I said getting off his lap and grabbing his hand.

When we got further away from our group I said, "Okay, since all the school knows now we have to be careful to what we say cause... The hole school actually thinks we are going out and...",