☽ I N T R O ☆

Why would you love someone like me?

I don't have any talent, i'm average in everything. I'm a foreigner, i'm bad at korean, i can't sing, can't rap, can barely dance and only when i'm drunk.

I am awfully tall, not always in shape, I am a big baby and I loose my temper so easily. I am ultra competitive but I never achieved anything myself.

I can barely take care of myself, letalone a pet or even a house. I'm terrible at cooking, I fall asleep everywhere, i'm lazy and always tired. I cry for nothing, I get jealous and i'm hella clumsy like physically and emotionally.

But there is something I'm good at.

I'm good at loving you. I am here, supporting you with all I have. I know how to listen, I become serious when it comes to your health. I do everything i can to make you feel better, to make you feel warm.  I've always admire you and i still don't know which type of miracle allowed me to be close to you, but i'll change if that's what you need, if that's what you want me to do. I happily jumped in the unknown because your presence is enough to make me feel like home.

I'll be the shoulder you can lean on, the hand that caresses your hair to help you sleep, the one hugging you, cherishing you, helping you build your confidence.

I'll always be right there no matter what happens in the light to welcome you in the peaceful dark.

The magic trick is that I don't even have to try to do all these things; those are my instincts talking, my maybe too strong feelings

That's why it hurts, like hell, when everything falls apart.

Hello my dear child !👋🏻 if you're reading this thank you so muchhhh !
I started writing this at 2am because I just felt hella emotional ! This story in the plot and the way it's presented will have not a lot in common with my other works (bold to assume that someone actually reads all my books 😂) ! Chapters will be kind of short and this is my first Y/N type of story so bear with me !!!
And PLEASE if you feel like, leave a little vote and a comment, it'll mean a lot to me !
Love You,
Cha🐱