☽ C H A P T E R 1 ☆

Next chapter will be out tomorrow ! This was just an kind of intro chapter : others will be longer AND 3rd POV
Don't forget to vote and comment please ✍🏼
Love,
Cha🐱

Next chapter will be out tomorrow ! This was just an kind of intro chapter : others will be longer AND 3rd POVDon't forget to vote and comment please ✍🏼Love, Cha🐱

I never thought it could happen.

I was at a point in my life where i needed something else: I was about to turn 22 but instead of the thrilling feeling described in the Taylor Swift's song, all i could feel was confusion. I didn't like the studies i started. I had so much trouble forgetting people who hurt me in the past, had so much going on that even the people i cherished the most started to lose their shine in my eyes and i couldn't stand it.

Kpop was one of the few things that kept me smiling: i was and still am an hardcore Army, and a Blink. There are many groups that i loved, many genre to listen, many impressive music videos to watch or performances and it was just amazing.

I went and go see BTS twice. Both time with my friend, the only person i was sharing my passion with. Those hours are and will remain the definition of fresh air for me; i felt every emotion so hard, i smiled, cheered on, danced, screamed, cried...I felt so alive.

Plus my heart was beating incredibly faster just seing the handsome and so amazing guys i admired.

So i didn't even think twice about it when i reach that point where i couldn't stand my actual life: i packed my bags, asked for a holiday/working visa and flew to Seoul.

I thought about pretty much everything, planning it with my friend Nina, who was coming the next month: we found a tiny apartment not too far away from the center, we started korean lessons, we worked all we could to save money, we looked through job offer that allowed foreigners and with one last hug for my family I left.

Saying that i didn't miss my country would have been a lie. It was such a strange feeling to be in a place i knew nothing about in reality but felt so close to since forever. I felt a bit lonely, a bit lost, and a bit judged.

I was, and still am, nothing like a typical korean beauty: i have a western look, and i am way too tall compared to most of the women and some men here. Being almost 5,8 (or 1m79) i always feel out of place, and so damn not cute.

But it all changed.

I started to work part time at a cafe along with my friend who arrived there. I slowly began to enjoy my life: hanging out with my coworkers, visiting places i've just read about in fictions or seen in music videos. I didn't forget to pass by Big Hit and YG religiously, just in case i could catch a glimpse of a talented idol.

But funny thing is that's not even how i met you.

We just bumped into each other. So lame...Yet it was the most incredible thing that ever happen to me.

Who the hell take a walk in a park late at night?

I just decided to came home before my roommate and with maybe a drink or two in my blood, i chose to cross the park feeling like it was a faster way.

We collided because i can't see a damn thing in the dark and i was too focused on my phone listening to the new mixtape you dropped earlier.

You picked me up from the ground where i lied in the dumbest way ever and talked to me in korean.

I was startled because of the fall, because i didn't understand a freacking word and because that deep melodic voice sounded so familiar.

You tilted your head and i swear i knew he was you, despite the mask, just by seing your eyes so close.

I'll admit having you switch to english so naturally helped too.

- Are you okay?

I nod trying to not freak out.

And from that day you never left my heart Kim Namjoon.

But it doesn't mean you never left my life.