~Chapter 2~

Y/N POV

So it turns out that Marinette has a crush on Adrien, so I gotta keep my eyes off him. I've done some research and it turns out that there are two superheroes Chat Noir and Ladybug and they fight a villain called Hawkmoth and akumas. I was very interested in this. I was planning to hang out with Nathaniel later and draw.

"Hey Nathaniel," I say.

"Hey, do you want to go to the park and draw," he says.

"Definitely!" I say and grab my notebook and pencil.

We walk to the park from school. We just start to draw. I loved drawing akumatized villains. I noticed Nathaniel loved to draw Ladybug.

"Look," I say showing him my own style of The Evilillustrator. He blushes.

"Wow it's so awesome, you actually make me look cool"

"What?! No, you already looked cool"

Ice started to freeze around us and the area.

"We better get out of here, I think it's a villain," Nathaniel says grabbing my wrist leading me away. We run away, but then my foot gets frozen. It's stuck.

"Are you kidding me?" I said tugging at my foot. Nathaniel went down and also tried tugging at my foot, no luck. "Just go on without me, I'll get out." (Sorry for making Nathaniel look kinda cowardly, but you didn't want him to be in danger) Then I see Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting the villain in this new costume different from their regular ones.

"Hello, there miss did you need help," someone says. I look up and it's Chat Noir. He used his baton and whacked the ice surrounding my foot. I was free. I saw the villain getting closer and I was about to run, but then Chat Noir picked me up bridal style. I start to blush. He brings me up to the top of a building.

"You probably should just stay here for now until the villain is defeated," Chat says, then jumps off grinning at me.

"I should text Nathaniel that I'm okay," I say to myself.

Y/N: Hey, I got out and am safe now, see you tomorrow at school, I'm gonna head home.

Nathaniel: Oh thank god. I regretted leaving you and thought something bad was gonna happen.

Seen

I waited on the building because there was no way to get off. Finally, the villain was defeated. I see Chat Noir.

"Hey Cutie, I'm back did you miss me?" Chat says.

"sure," I say bluntly, he looked kinda sad, " Are you okay?"

"It's just, have you ever felt heartbroken," he says.

"Well yeah, wanna talk about it?" I say.

"So I have a crush on someone and then she always rejects me and there's this other girl that I may also like this other girl, but I'm so confused," he says in distress.

"So that's what, I mean I don't really know how to answer that, but you just have to see what your heart is telling you what to do," I say, "I mean you seem like a cool guy so I don't see who wouldn't like you, your personality is very interesting."

"Hmm, maybe I should be interested in you," he says smirking.

"Ha, I'm not that amazing, you may not be pleased," I say scratching the back of my head.

"Don't talk about yourself like that, you're really pretty and have a great personality," he says.

"How would you know what personality I have," I say.

"Uhh, I just do," he says winking, "I've never done this before, but do you want to hang out tomorrow, maybe around 5 at the front of this building."

"Really? nobody has asked me out on a date before, but sure why not, I'm interested to see what will happen," I say.

"Well I have to go now, I'll see you later cutie," he says blowing a kiss towards me and uses his baton, disappearing into the darkness of the night.

A/N

This is kinda sounding cliche and simple, but I don't know the next one will be cooler. I have ideas, but at the same time I don't, I'm starting a whole bunch of books because I keep getting ideas, so this will probably be slow updates.