HAIR PULLING \\ james x alex

- JAMES MARRIOTT x IMALLEXX -

{ starting things off right with some smut }

Alex peaks into the bedroom and spots James laying on the bed. Quietly he enters the room and jumps onto the bed, landing on James. With a loud grunt James just laughs as Alex straddles him lazily. Leaning down Alex captures their lips in a kiss, messy but sweet. Heating up the kiss tongue is added as Alex uses one hand to cup James' cheek while the other is tangled in his hair. Feeling himself aching for more control James gently grabs a fist full of Alex's hair and pulls it almost too gently. Letting out a soft noise of surprise tangled in a moan Alex feels himself heat up out of embarrassment. Smirking into the kiss James is all too ready to abuse the newfound knowledge. Harshly yet carefully James tugs Alex's hair without warning. Alex lets out a moan in a much higher pitch than normal, it's almost a squeal. The sweet sound is music to his ears as James moves his free hand to Alex's thigh. Inching his way to Alex's crotch James moves his lips down to his neck. With a groan Alex moves his head to allow him more skin to explore. Breath soon getting caught in his chest Alex lets out a small string of quiet moans as James palms him. Moving his right hand down Alex struggles to pull down James' shorts as he can't exactly see what he's doing. Feeling James going to help him Alex lets out a whimper as James takes his hands away to pull off his shorts and kick them aside. Taking this time to do the same with his own sweatpants he focuses on the lips painting his collarbones. They separate as Alex moves down, stripping James of his boxers as he does so. Meanwhile James sits up, immediately his right hand finds its way to Alex's hair once again. Teasingly Alex slowly licks a strip of James' shaft, right hand holding it at the base. Biting his lip James resists the urge to buck his hips, instead letting his head fall back. Looking up at him Alex takes him into his mouth, waiting a few seconds before starting to bob his head. "Fuck," James mutters as he meets his gaze, hand tugging at his hair. Moaning around him Alex picks up his pace, James letting out a soft groan of pleasure. Now that he knows how to silently get his way James is fully ready to use it against the boy. With a quiet 'pop' Alex comes back up to catch his breath, wiping the drool from his chin. Left feeling cold James pulls him up by the hair, causing the boy to let out another sweet high pitched moan. Connecting their lips almost harshly James tugs at Alex's briefs. With one hand keeping him up Alex uses his other to take off his briefs and toss them aside. Keeping their lips messily locked Alex climbs up to sit on James' lap. Pulling away to prepare him James is cut off before he can speak. "'M ready, jus', please," Alex says in an almost whining tone. Tugging him back into a kiss by his hair James simply lines himself up. Alex lets out a breathless moan as James pushes in slowly, Alex pushing himself down as to hurry it up. "Fuck," Alex mutters under his breath as James moves his lips to Alex's neck, now fully in. "M-move, god, please," Alex stutters, nails digging into James shoulders. Happily James obliges and slowly thrusts in and out, finding a nice pace. Gasping out Alex finds himself not being able to contain himself, soon turning into a moaning mess as James speeds up. At this point all hope of being somewhat quiet is thrown out the window. Roughly and repeatedly James hits Alex's sweet spot, knowing exactly how to by memory. Yanking at Alex's messy hair James lets out breathy groans and low moans of pleasure as well. Feeling pure ecstasy Alex can't take it any longer, feeling that warm sensation bubbling in his stomach he releases onto their chests. This is all it takes to push James over the edge, letting out a throaty moan he cums inside Alex. After a few seconds of nothing but loud uneven breathing James pulls out of Alex and lays him beside him. Alex closes his eyes as he slowly comes back down, whining when he feels James get off the bed. Brushing away sweat slicked hair James places a kiss on Alex's forehead before he heads into the bathroom. He returns with a wet cloth, wiping Alex clean before doing the same for himself. "James," Alex mumbles, opening his eyes to try and find him. He sees James pulling on his shorts, not bothering to put his boxers on first. He tosses Alex a shirt, not checking whose it is first. It happens to be James', although Alex isn't complaining. In fact he's glad to wear it. Grabbing his boxers James tosses them to Alex as well, not knowing where Alex's had landed. As James climbs back onto the bed Alex pulls James' boxers and shirt on, finishing quickly. Pulling the blankets over them James lays down next to him. Cuddling up to James' chest Alex closes his eyes and relaxes. "Your neighbors must hate us," James chuckles. "Oh, shut it," Alex groans. James wraps his arms around Alex with a chuckle before closing his eyes. Hearing Alex's quiet snores he finds himself falling asleep as well, a big smile plastered onto his face.

{ first time writing smut in a
while, sorry it's a bit awful xx }