I miss you Mr. Stark... (One shot, 1)

Ok, today I watched the Far From Home, 2nd trailer, and I just... Imma gonna go cry, don't mind me. 

But good news, the trailer talks about something that is pretty interesting, and can open a lot of theories. This one shot is about something that could happen in the movie, I doubt it, but it would be pretty cool/sad.

WARNING

Sad one shot, do not read unless you want to cry.

* * *

(Peter is having a conversation with (a good) Mysterio, right after everything. They're eating burger king seated on top of the roof of Peter's house.)

- So, you're from another universe, am I right? - Peter asked Mysterio, and grabbed a fry.

- Yes. It's something about the theory of the multiverse. Which I now realize, is true. - Mysterio nodded while eating his burger.

- Interesting. I want to... ask you something... - Peter looked down, to his suit... and imagined Tony being next to him. What would he say? If he was here, would he ask something like this? God, he misses him so much.

- Sure, what is it?

- Is there... - Peter pauses for a few seconds, and closed his eyes, holding tears back - a Tony Stark on your universe...?

- You mean... Anthony Stark?

- Yeah I guess. Do you know him?

- Yes. We had uh... A few encounters... - Mysterio looked at the sunset, and then back to Peter again.

- Is he... alive...?

- Of course he is! Why wouldn't he...? - Mysterio paused for a second, realization hitting him like a truck. - Oh... Here he is...?

Peter fought to control the tears, but this was a battle he just can't win. Tears just started flowing like small rivers. God, it hurt so much to hear it. It just makes it... More real...

For some time, he thought that if he didn't hear it from somebody else, it wouldn't be real at all. It would be as if it didn't happen at all.

Finally through all the tears, Peter managed to nod. Mysterio hugged him, and tried to confort him.

- It just... Hurts... So much... - Peter paused, his voice broken as if the pain started to be actually affect him physically. - Maybe... If only I would have taken care of the gauntlet... he would still be here...

- Ok kid, listen to me - Mysterio moved Peter so that they were looking eye-to-eye. - I know how you feel. I've lost people I love. And constantly blamed myself for it, even when I had nothing to do. But with this meltdown you're having, I can see you're not giving yourself the chance to grief his death. And it's ok. Even though you have special powers, you were still born as a human. And humans make mistakes, and know emotions better than any other specie. Kid, it's ok to cry. It's ok to not be ok.

Emotions are just like active volcanos. If they are hidden for long enough, it's going make a huge explosion. But, if you let them slowly out, the feeling will slowly fade away. So, don't be afraid to let the world know you miss Anthony Howard Stark, aka Tony Stark, aka Iron Man. -

Peter smiled, and cleaned his face with his mask. Mysterio was right. He missed him, more than he cared to admit. After all, he was not just his mentor, he ended up being his best friend, and his father figure, after uncle Ben...

After a while, Peter and Mysterio talked about Tony. It still hurt, but he felt much better.

- And then he leaned on to me, and practically hugged me. So of course, I was not going to push him away, so I just hugged him back. But then he just said: "It's not a hug, I'm oppening the door for you, we're not there yet". Dude, it was so embarrassing!