Snapped au

(I know the title is strange okay? You can suggest one after you read the short)

Goldy's au

I growled in rage as Tina and Ryan ran around me saying I'm, "Stupid" or "Ugly" I always have to deal with this! What's up with that!? Sure, I may have messed up on the first day, and maybe I can be annoying, but geez! It was in the afternoon, the daycare walls was lit up in a bright orange color as it hit my eyes, making me more mad. EVERYTHING HAD TO BE TERRIBLE! Unicorn was off doing his "Superhero duties" and no one likes me here! Sal was always sleeping, so- I- UGH!

"Ugly~ Goldy~ Stupid~ Goldy~" Tina sang, mockingly.

"Shut up." I mumbled through my teeth.

"What was that?" Tina said, still in a sing-song tone, Ryan now paying full attention, same as the daycare kids.

"I said, TINA-" I yelled, jumping onto the table in the middle of the kids, "SHUT. UP." 

Oh, and let me tell you how they all looked! They looked terrified! It was so great!

"Whoa, uh.. Calm down there." Ryan said afterwards, pretty shocked. I smirked, I was focusing on Tina, her expression was complete shock, but I could see the burning fire in her eyes that was anger.

"Don't you talk to me that way!" Tina shouted. Oh game on Tina! Really wanna go there do you!?

"I can talk to you however I want! You keep killing me everyday! And you keep saying 'Goldy is ugly and smells bad!' not only that but you hurt my friends just because you mad at ME!" I shouted, taking a breath.

"Well, that's because you ARE ugly and you-"

"Oh really Tina!? Can't you just be nice for ONE DAY!? ALL THOSE TIMES I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU? COMPLEMENTING YOU, GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANT, SUPPORTING YOU! AND HOW DO YOU RESPOND? JUST REMEMBERING THE PAST AND MAKING A HUGE DEAL WITH IT, MAKING YOURS AND RYAN'S RELATIONSHIP EVEN MORE WORSE AND TOXIC!!" I yelled, almost as if the windows and table would shatter if I keep going. 

So I stopped, giving into the silence. I took a second to look around seeing everyone reaction to my outburst, I was planning to keep going. I had so much to say and oh how good that felt! Tina looks so shocked! I don't see a trace of anger in her!! I smiled, happily. Even Ryan was terrified! I couldn't help but.. start laughing! Everyone looked at me as if I was going crazy, how could I blame them though!? I felt so happy.. I couldn't keep it in!! 

Until, that one moment.. I had my back towards the window to you backyard of the daycare. I heard footsteps, It- echoed.. I then heard quick and terrified whispers, I took a moment to take everything in, someone was there, and they knew, the kids told them. I don't know why, but I was scared, it could be anyone! Then I realized, I shouted in-front of everyone.. I shouted in-front of what I though was the most scariest person ever.. My friends-    No. I shook my head. They are not my friends, if they were I would most likely not be so mad at them! Tina was the worst, and Ryan follows her every move! If they were my friends they would never BULLY ME!

I turn around with alot of confidence, but- that wouldn't matter anymore.. Because the person that stood in front of me- th- there expression.. It could make me cry- they looked at me as if I was a monster.. Tears start falling down my face. I couldn't bare seeing him..

"Goldy..?" said Unicorn Man..

*After the daycare day*

Goldy's POV 

I made Unicorn Man think that I didn't yell at the others, thanks to my tears I could convince him that THEY hurt me like normal.. And after he left I may or may not have forced The daycare kids to keep the secret- since I stole Tina's lightsabre and took control over their base. 

Hmm.. Now thinking about it.. I have everything in my power to hurt them and they can't hurt me! 

YES! 

FINALLY! 

THIS IS ALL I WANTED TO DO! 

I could make then burn down their base and force them to tell Unicorn Man that they wanted to make a new one! But little will he know they will be making MY NEW BASE! Oh this is perfect.. As long as he doesn't know our secret.