20. Nights

We got to the next venue and I couldn't wait to get out of this fucking bus.
Frank was supposed to play with T tonight, which was the only thing keeping me sane at this point.

We had to wait a little in the bus before walking in due to the time frame; we were a few minutes too early. People were still lined up like crazy outside though.

"Here," I threw a notebook filled with questions I had written for Tyler. Stephanie was on my ass about finishing as much as I possibly could by the end of the tour, shit was driving me crazy.

"Just write in your answers under those questions."

"You don't wanna ask me?"

I rolled my eyes.

He laughed, sitting so that I wasn't able to see what he was writing.

I went on my phone and answered emails for a good ten minutes before Clancy knocked on the bus telling us it was time to go inside.

I watched everyone get out, Tyler kept writing in the notebook as he walked out; he was completely concentrated. I was thankful he was even taking it serious.

I got inside, propping myself on one of the lounges as Tyler came and sat by me.

"You got twenty minutes to get ready, cool?" Clancy came over and patted his shoulder.

T nodded quickly before returning his attention back to the notebook, looking up at me slightly.

"What?" I asked, wondering if he wasn't understanding one of the questions.

"What color bra you wearing?"

My eyes widened.

"Pink? Blue?" He smirked, taking the pen in between his teeth.

"Why the fuck do you need to know?" I whispered to make sure no one around us heard; it was pretty loud anyway.

I felt a hand land softly on my back, and Tyler's eyes shot up behind me.

"Did I miss anything?" his soft voice gave me goosebumps. I knew who it was immediately.

"Nigga you early as shit," Tyler smiled, getting up. He closed the notebook, handing it over to me as he swiftly moved to greet Frank.

I got up, eager to even get the chance to shake his hand.

They talked a little as I stood in the sidelines. In a moment, the stage director called out a three minute warning.

"Anyway imma go but I'll see you in a bit," Tyler patted Franks back.

He turned over to me, his eyes looked down at the notebook in my hand and then up at me. Like he was signaling me to read it.

"What was that all about?" Frank crossed his arms smiling as I gave my attention back to him.

"I—I'm a writer, so I'm interviewing him on some—,"

"I know who you are."

I lifted a brow, astonished.

"Tyler told me you thought you were going on tour with me. Salem right?"

I was literally frozen at the fact he knew my name.
The other half was pissed at Tyler for telling him I was a super fan.

"Yeah, I thought. I ended up getting stuck going on tour with my ex-boyfriend from college."

He laughed, instantly making me more confident.

"I felt so bad. I ended up not taking I-D up on that offer; I like traveling alone, you know?" God, his eye contact was so piercing.